Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
What I wouldn't give to have only one game, a single game where the situation plays out like this:
Mom: "Oh no, someone was at the door! Who was it? What are we even doing, we should stop!"
MC: "Don't worry Mom, it really doesn't matter."
Mom: "Why?"
MC: "I'm banging all of them anyway."
Mom: "... ... oh, ok."
continues with sexy times

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
it's locked
Can confirm, complete uninstall and reinstall and add the gallery unlock and it is locked.
have the same problem
I had the same problem but once I got to that point in the game it all unlocked.

-> 12 hours valid, download the attachment if expired.

See if this save works. Not to be used for in game since I fucked up but everything is unlocked for me with the gallery unlock

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Here's the updated version of my previous gallery unlocker for 0.6. It includes unlocking the Ep. 2 gallery option immediately on start up, which I didn't account for previously since I didn't know the game would be moving to Episode 2. This should fix the issues that you are all having from Armysolo 's version.

New variables to keep track of are
Code:
persistent.current_episode = #
persistent.current_epgal# = 1
where # is the number of the latest episode in the game.

The first keeps track of the episode value and is simply just 1,2,3, etc.
The second is a variable that triggers unlocking the corresponding episode number's gallery when set to 1 (Basically being used as a boolean).

View attachment unlocker.rpy

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Here's the updated version of my previous gallery unlocker for 0.6. It includes unlocking the Ep. 2 gallery option immediately on start up, which I didn't account for previously since I didn't know the game would be moving to Episode 2. This should fix the issues that you are all having from Armysolo 's version.

New variables to keep track of are
Code:
persistent.current_episode = #
persistent.current_epgal# = 1
where # is the number of the latest episode in the game.

The first keeps track of the episode value and is simply just 1,2,3, etc.
The second is a variable that triggers unlocking the corresponding episode number's gallery when set to 1 (Basically being used as a boolean).

View attachment 1995371
Don't want to be that guy, but does this unlocker have anything to do with this error or is it an error on the dev's part?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Don't want to be that guy, but does this unlocker have anything to do with this error or is it an error on the dev's part?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That seems to be related to the dev's original code since I don't modify anything that should break the game. I haven't played this update yet, so I'll let you know if I experience any issues once I do.

Reactions: DeliteDouche
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes