gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
How often do they release? Does anyone know? They are already at v.6 I wonder if v1.0 means the entire game is complete? I still don't really follow the story line. Seems like this dude just fucking a bunch of women but no real conflict or ending. Not that I am complaining but lol....it doesn't even have that many scenes yet.

hzafery

Aug 5, 2019
lauren pool scene is interrupted and i can't play the last elizabeth scene, please anyone who knows where I may have made a mistake, please tell me

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
sadly meh update. Unfortunately I don't like the way the game is going in the last two updates, it was going great until v4. I was having a lot of fun playing it. For some reason I'm not enjoying it that much in recent updates.

Nothing to say about the renders. In fact, there seems to be an improvement in rendering compared to the first updates. Some scenes in the update were like a visual feast.

Reactions: Anglex

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
the only thing that has changed in the last 2 updates is that there was no school setup & no ron
yeah, the main reason is definitely school. The game had a good school setting. Almost exclusively family-related content has come in the last two updates. In addition, the game has a pleasant sandbox gameplay imo, I'm definitely looking for its absence. But for me there are other reasons as well. Reasons such as the scenario of some characters going to ridiculous places for me, fast burning etc. No need for more details. In short, the course of the game isn't good for me

Reactions: Anglex

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I updated my walkthrough for 0.6.0 (see signature)

However i ran into a minor problem: i couldn't get both Lauren 11+ and the tag [startlaurenep2] so she got cold feet during the last pool scene (->breaks off Cunnilingus when seeing Chloe). The tag [startlaurenep2] requires to be on sariopath, but being on sariopath skips a Lauren scene (specifically painting the room with her) required to get enough points at the time. Did anybody figure this one out?

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I updated my walkthrough for 0.6.0 (see signature)

However i ran into a minor problem: i couldn't get both Lauren 11+ and the tag [startlaurenep2] so she got cold feet during the last pool scene (->breaks off Cunnilingus when seeing Chloe). The tag [startlaurenep2] requires to be on sariopath, but being on sariopath skips a Lauren scene (specifically painting the room with her) required to get enough points at the time. Did anybody figure this one out?
I was trying that myself too and came to the same conclusion :unsure:
Also, from the previous save a lot of scene didnt trigger and the update feel super short. Had to start from the beginning and repeat everything again. Dont know if I made some grong choice or the dev mess up the triggers betwin updates...?

Reactions: hermesh

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stream Sex is Realy Hot :love: (y) Could Creampie here Saying Banana whas Spoiled :LOL:(y) (Hope Next Scenes Creampie Surprise)
Enden in Best Scene but Milf got Scared :cool:(y)
Good Game :LOL:(y)

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes