rawa123

Nov 16, 2016
There are some typos inside the new update
game/script/ep2/ep2update1/ep2update1.rpy
line 4014
$ smlcsophiefuckstrem = True -> $ smlcsophiefuckstream = True

line 4159
$ smlcsophiefuckstremdeny = True -> $ smlcsophiefuckstreamdeny = True

If you want to fix without decompile the game, just create the folders path and put the attached file.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
considering you can register with literally any information, the only way they can "milk" you for info is if you unnecessarily provides it....
Which makes the whole point of even having to register in the first place a pointless. Why bother? You can just as easily make the .torrent file available directly here or anywhere else, not behind a login wall.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
considering you can register with literally any information, the only way they can "milk" you for info is if you unnecessarily provides it....
Not just that, all we ask is a username and password. It's not possible to provide any other information and yeah like you said, you can literally faceroll the keyboard and get an account.

Which makes the whole point of even having to register in the first place a pointless indever. Why bother? You can just as easily make the .torrent file available directly here or anywhere else, not behind a login wall.
Because when our torrents were public, they were crossposted to other sites outside f95zone and passed off as their own. We spend a lot of time making torrents, and we spend upwards of 300euro monthly on servers to archive and provide these torrents quickly, but we do it for our users and f95zone users. Not third party sites.

If you're uncomfortable with providing a username and password then that's your choice, nobodies forcing you to use them. We already have all this information publicly too ( ).

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
How can I see the statistics?
Can the variables be changed?
If so, where can I find a list of them?

Last edited:

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to auto translate this game? I try with translator++, but I can't, although I can with some other games.

Community Verified icon

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes