GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Greying out options just makes gameplay useless and less fun. And since players are constantly trying to not mess up a particular scene they fail to enjoy the process.
So if developers are this rigid with their game development methods then they should atleast provide "Built-in Walkthrough" option like many other games.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Trying the game for the first time but it's totally different from the linked walkthrough. Why is that? Are all the scenes still there? The first run I'm trying a good guy with Sophie dom

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a way to increase the font size or add a text box for the background? The text is kind of hard to see sometimes and its pretty small for me.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)

Life in Santa County v.0.6.0 Walkthrough

View attachment 1996725

Local: View attachment 1996723
Google Drive: Google Drive

Edit5: (20220821) updated to 0.6.0

Note: there is a minor partial unreachable scene with Lauren in the pool (i can get the required tag or the required points, but not both with my current setup), i'll try to figure out how i get enough points till next weekend at the latest - or it might be due to the new game version
Started from a 4.3 save, with all things maxed out according to the 4.2 walkthrough, but did not get either "Go next to her and change the subject" or "Change the subject" options in the kitchen with Chloe, just the "kiss" or "Don't" options after the Iris scene and the subsequent scene of Chloe entering the bedroom to wake up the MC. Did I miss something earlier?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

Hi everyone, I'm Fenriz.

Moody hasn't been here for two days. He is in the hospital due to a health problem related to his wife. I'm also waiting for news, hoping it's not a serious problem. I was remotely connected to Moody's computer and was getting the renders that way. As of last night, I lost my connection. I couldn't reconnect because Moody couldn't return. Most of the renders are finished. We'll find out tomorrow when he can be back. That's all we know for now. When he returns, we will export the animation renders in video format and release them immediately.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Life in Santa County [v0.6.0] + Armysolo's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk : , ,

IF GAME CRASH ON LOWER OR OLDER ANDROID DEVICES, INSTALL APK+OBB VERSION

Download Apk+OBB : , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes