Razoryo

Mar 17, 2019
When we go in the game folder > images > Update 3 > IFM There are some renders such as IFM 70 during the event when Iris visits us at night for some skinship. Anyone knows how to unlock these render when she is on top of us BUT in front of us ? View attachment IFM_72.webp

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The game actually started really dark, but it is getting better, I can only hope the Dev does not allow the criminal aspect in the game to hurt any of the normal characters in the game - I hope the MC actually takes them down with the detective prior to causing harm - that would make this a good story

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Bad path leads most scenes :rolleyes:
Hero path totally waste no scenes there then why Dev put hero path options....
Remove romance tag there is no need in this game....

Last edited:

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Bad path leads most scenes :rolleyes:
Hero path totally waste no scenes there then why Dev put hero path options....
Remove romance tag there is no need tag in this game....
Yeah that does seem to be the case so far, I hope the dev puts more scenes in good path cause right now there´s almost no incentive to play it

Reactions: EthanHunt95

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
may have to give this game a miss until a mod or dev introduces a mini game skip as it has errored every time for me on first day of free roam, and also cheat options for stats as again, despite following the walkthrough, stats read as zero for intimidation and charm as soon as phone becomes available, even though i just chose 1.

according to the fan walkthrough there is a red book in 'mums' room but i couldn't find it and my stats should have been much better than 1 rise, 3 love, 2 lauren and zero all others.

possibly some error occuring from compressed version or ipatch?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes