JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Karen is one of the hottest milfs I've seen in an AVN. She's like a hotter looking Angelina Jolie, if that's even possible. Downside is she removed her nose ring in the second sex scene. Put that shit back on her she looks better that way! Give her a lower back tramp stamp and she'd be perfect!

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
How are we suppose to interpret that?
From what it looks like there's going to be a Chloe only update in 3 months followed by more Chloe and Lauren just a month later? Also what happened to all the other girls and their storylines, are they considered minor characters therefor they don't deserve to be represented here or are they completely out for the next who knows how many updates?

Reactions: f4f4

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
can anyone explain what is this
How are we suppose to interpret that?
From what it looks like there's going to be a Chloe only update in 3 months followed by more Chloe and Lauren just a month later? Also what happened to all the other girls and their storylines, are they considered minor characters therefor they don't deserve to be represented here or are they completely out for the next who knows how many updates?
It’s poll about the main LI’s content for the next version and at the same time roadmap for the main LI’s sex scenes. So if people vote for November release, the update will have Chloe sex scene. If people vote for December release, the update will have Chloe sex scene AND Lauren sex scene from the main LI’s. So either the next update has Chloe as main focus and then version after that has Lauren as main focus, or then the next updates main focus is on both of them. After that/those updates, the following update will have main focus with Iris’ sex scene and the update after that will have Charlotte as the main focus and her sex scene. In addition to those, there will be some side content too, like for example doing more stuff with Sophie in her streams that are not considered to be her main story progression in the future.

Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone give me the proper ipatch? Cause it says when I go to download it that it's 0 bytes and when I open it, it is blank with no actual patch...

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Can anyone give me the proper ipatch? Cause it says when I go to download it
that it's 0 bytes and when I open it, it is blank with no actual patch...
Presence of patch file is what matters, not it's content, so it's
0 bytes. :WaitWhat: There's +/- 3 types of iPatches around these parts:
1. Empty ones (your case).
2. Small ones - renames your roommates/landlady to close relatives/family members.
3. Ones with taboo/graphics content going vs Patreon rules - up to hundreds of MBs.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone give me the proper ipatch? Cause it says when I go to download it that it's 0 bytes and when I open it, it is blank with no actual patch...
Incest is already built into the game, the "incest patch" just serves as a "signal" to activate it.
If the file is in the folder the game loads with incest script and if not then it loads the non-incest one.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes