halil123

May 23, 2017
Am I the only one confused by the under the table scene with Chloe? MC looks at his lap but there is nothing there, a few lines later we see Chloe's feet on his lap. I feel like dev forgot to add her foot earlier.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 121648.jpg

Reactions: ann87ra and kwiatos

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Tried your saves, scenes that I haven't unlocked from my gameplay are still locked with your save.
When copying, did you overwrite the persistent data? I'm no expert but that might be the issue. Either way my save is obsolete since the gallery unlock problems those users were having before has been fixed supposedly.

raephoenix

May 6, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.0 + IC Patch
Size 773 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Update please

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
When copying, did you overwrite the persistent data? I'm no expert but that might be the issue. Either way my save is obsolete since the gallery unlock problems those users were having before has been fixed supposedly.
Yes I didn't. Didn't work. I even loaded your save and went to the gallery and scenes that I haven't unlocked were still locked.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Yes I didn't. Didn't work. I even loaded your save and went to the gallery and scenes that I haven't unlocked were still locked.
Apologies, let me clarify. You still have to use the gallery unlock that’s is posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-6-1-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-8803178

Prior to that fix posted above, users couldn’t access the chapter 2 gallery even though they were using the unlock. I had the same problem until I got to chapter 2 in game. The save I provided was a way for those users to access the gallery for chapter 2. Definitely not to use for in game. I made terrible decisions and barely unlocked anything on my own.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Here is a mod that works with LISC.

This mod automatically implements a Walkthrough mod for Ren'Py games, highlighting the choices and showing the points by scanning through game script files.

https://f95zone.to/threads/global-walkthrough-mod-for-most-renpy-games-1-0-1-fergz.128702/

In order to work, you need to:

1. Extract the rpa packages and decompile the rpyc files using UnRen-Ultrahack(v6). Just download Unren, put in the game's folder, and choose option 1 (answer no to the question that appears) and option 2.

2. Put the fergzWTmod file into the the "game" folder

3. Run the game and start it, close it and start again.

An example of how it works screenshot0002.png

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Anyone know what the second last scene in the Gallery is? Seemed to have missed that one

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I created one (however its a bit more a result of my completionist tendencies than being super simple)
Found some missing collectibles from your guide. They don't impact anything that i'm aware of though.

In Episode 1 "Evening at Home" there's a collectible in the kitchen by the toaster on the left wall
. For some reason this didn't register but is in the guide.
In Episode 3 "Home" there's a collectible under the MC's Computer desk in his room.
In Episode 3 "Home" After talking to Lauren in the Garden there's a collectible near the sun loungers on the right side

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

LaikDink Updated the Mod made by Rockerz Vincent to 6.1/note from LaikDink down bellow

(

Hi guys, I decided to update the walkthrough part for this game to Chapter 2 since Rockerz Vincent is AFK. Here is my update for that one. Enjoy. I Hope Rockerz Vincent doesn't mind that and he will continue what he has done so far after he comes back

)

Last edited:

Anglex

Apr 20, 2021
It’s poll about the main LI’s content for the next version and at the same time roadmap for the main LI’s sex scenes. So if people vote for November release, the update will have Chloe sex scene. If people vote for December release, the update will have Chloe sex scene AND Lauren sex scene from the main LI’s. So either the next update has Chloe as main focus and then version after that has Lauren as main focus, or then the next updates main focus is on both of them. After that/those updates, the following update will have main focus with Iris’ sex scene and the update after that will have Charlotte as the main focus and her sex scene. In addition to those, there will be some side content too, like for example doing more stuff with Sophie in her streams that are not considered to be her main story progression in the future.
Was Camelia found dead in a ditch or something? Haven't played the past update or two since it looked like it focused on the household group.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes