MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Was Camelia found dead in a ditch or something? Haven't played the past update or two since it looked like it focused on the household group.
Difficult to say what they have in store for the side characters such as Camelia and other girls from the school. Wouldn't really be surprised if they decided to axe some of the side chicks away as there is pretty much of them currently. The latest update didn't even feature any sandbox free roam, and it was more of a basic linear VN style focused on the household, so only time will tell how it'll go on from here. Based on that roadmap/poll it seems that the next updates will also have major focus on the household members, but that's kinda the whole point of the game so not even surprising after one and a half years of development.

Jan 23, 2018
Guys I have trouble finding Dwayne's cuff key, in the walkthrough it says that I need to click on brown desk near glass door but I've been clicking on it and nothing happen

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I really enjoy this game, there are lots of things going well. The graphics look great, the sex scenes are long, have multiple positions and lots of hot fetish stuff, the incest, the dirty talk, the date with the mom was fantastic, the script is clean and free of errors, the girls all look beautiful, the animations are smooth...

But I do want to voice one criticism, the "structure" of the game feels very messy. First you had the prolog where MC and Ron did all the stuff for Dave. Then Dave blew up and suddenly all of this was no longer relevant. Then you had Ron being introduced as the MC's sidekick but suddenly he disappears and nobody seems to care, even his mom is barely fazed by him missing. You had a sandbox in the earlier release that seems to have been abandoned completely? You had the 2 girls in school that the devs seem to have forgotten about, plus the Asian friend of the cousin plus her mother, also forgotten...

The way it feels to me is like they had multiple ideas of how they want to create this game and have changed their mind every other patch. "We want Ron around" "Nah I guess not" "We should make our game with sandbox segments" "Actually lets just make it pure VN" etc. If the devs are reading the comment section for their game, please organize your game better. Think about the story, characters and the game mechanics and where you want to take them and then STICK WITH IT. Otherwise I love your game, so please keep up the good work.

Mar 25, 2022
Life in Santa County [v0.6.1] [Bold Bash Studios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,44 GB / 1,02 GB - LISC-0.6.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,xx GB / 0,98 GB - LISC-0.6.1-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd: 101 MB / ~15 MB - LISC-0.6.1-update-crunched.7z
= 18,75% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-
Thank you my Dude.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xpers and "CJ"

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
...If the devs are reading the comment section for their game, please organize your game better...
They are and that's why they changed these things :KEK:

Ron: nobody cared about him, some even hate his ass.
Sandbox: anoying when you have 11 mutually exclusive paths that require a separate playthrough in which you have to redo everything everytime.
Girls from school: you can't just introduce a gazillion characters and have them all nicely fleshed out, not in one lifetime, some of them had to go and better them than anybody at home. But it's not even that, i'm pretty sure they will come back at some point, every update can't have every character story development included in it otherwise you would have to jump from location to location for a small snippet of a scene which is pretty anoying both for the artists and players.
Neighbours: They'll come up eventually i'm sure.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Sandbox: anoying when you have 11 mutually exclusive paths that require a separate playthrough in which you have to redo everything everytime.
Girls from school: you can't just introduce a gazillion characters and have them all nicely fleshed out, not in one lifetime, some of them had to go and better them than anybody at home. But it's not even that, i'm pretty sure they will come back at some point, every update can't have every character story development included in it otherwise you would have to jump from location to location for a small snippet of a scene which is pretty anoying both for the artists and players.
Honestly though i have yet to play a game where the best friend is even remotely likabke. They are usually the absolute worst and drag the story and MC down. If Ron is gone for good i would not complain

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019

Those are ideally things they should have considered before. Like, if you cannot have too many characters and flesh all of them out why introduce so many in the first place? Seems like a predictable problem. I didn't mind Ron and I actually enjoyed the sandbox. An optional skip button for the sandbox would have fixed the replayability problem. The way the direction of the game is constantly changing is hurting the flow of the game and at a certain point constantly re-inventing your game does more damage than sticking with the suboptimal formula you had before.

Reactions: ann87ra

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Those are ideally things they should have considered before. Like, if you cannot have too many characters and flesh all of them out why introduce so many in the first place? Seems like a predictable problem. I didn't mind Ron and I actually enjoyed the sandbox. An optional skip button for the sandbox would have fixed the replayability problem. The way the direction of the game is constantly changing is hurting the flow of the game and at a certain point constantly re-inventing your game does more damage than sticking with the suboptimal formula you had before.
It's patreon baby!
The majority doesn't seem to have a problem those changes, and since the games existence depends almost entirely on it's support, they have to make adjustments to please their audience. You're just one of the few unlucky outliers who think of the changes as something negative.
The only alternative other than "dev's should've know better" would be for them to go back and remake the game but nobody would want that.

Also we aren't even entirely sure these changes are valid, not all updates are equal and maybe this last one was just a top-up for the one before, who knows.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Kindly I have already played version 0.6 now to see the changes made with 0.61 do I have a shortcut or do I have to replay the whole game?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
what choice its the best so far guys ?
I want to restart the game from the beginning .

Capture.JPG

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Slight script error. "Looking at the MC"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've actually noticed this a few times where a character will say "the" before the MC's name.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you wanna creep around and overhear her talking to the detective,
or you wanna tell her you are doing everything for her, like working for the mob if
it means she has a better life.
what choice its the best so far guys ?
I want to restart the game from the beginning .

View attachment 2029219
Most scenes are on the intimidation path, there is little gain in not trying anything.

devante

Nov 7, 2019
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.
it won't let me download it how do i install it

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes