Mod Request and My mod list

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I'm not into doing the Gallery mod because it requires a lot of time.
Okay, then are there any ideas on how to reduce the grind in these games, as I understand them, they are something like a Sandbox, that is, events take place randomly at certain hours, or for this, something requires repeating many times.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Okay, then are there any ideas on how to reduce the grind in these games, as I understand them, they are something like a Sandbox, that is, events take place randomly at certain hours, or for this, something requires repeating many times.
Hmmm... I think the replay mod can be helpful. Hope someone can do that. The gallery things are quite obnoxious for me so sorry I can't do that

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Hi

Game Name - Life in Santa County(LISC) f95ZONE
Mod Type - Walkthrough and Gallary Mod.

The game already has a walkthrough mod but it's outdated and doesn't work with the latest version of the game and the modder who made the mod is no longer active anymore, so can you update or redo the mod because the game is "literally unplayable without the mod" and while you're at it can you add a gallery to.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi

The game already has a walkthrough mod but it's outdated and doesn't work with the latest version of the game and the modder who made the mod is no longer active anymore, so can you update or redo the mod because the game is "literally unplayable without the mod" and while you're at it can you add a gallery to.

Thanks in Advance.
Hmmm for the request, maybe I will update for Rockerz the walkthrough part. For the gallery ones, it depends on if I really want them. And I will update this mod for this version only because there is no announcement that he abandoned this mod. I want to show respect for his job by not taking over his job without seeing the abandoned tag

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Hi

Thanks in Advance.
Check out this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-multi-mod-v0-5-4-ep1-rockerz.108917/post-8884260

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm for the request, maybe I will update for Rockerz the walkthrough part. For the gallery ones, it depends on if I really want them. And I will update this mod for this version only because there is no announcement that he abandoned this mod. I want to show respect for his job by not taking over his job without seeing the abandoned tag
Thanks

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsity-v1-85-patreon-sunsity.58917 (Renpy)
Need Cheat Mod,if you can made this (If don't hard gallery mod if it possible)
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsity-v1-85-patreon-sunsity.58917/post-8892916
Check out this one and because I really don't like this game so I don't play it, could you play it and give me feedback, plz? And I'm sorry that I can't cover all the variables for this game because the variables of this game are really complicated and confusing so I just tried to cover as many as I can

Reactions: Asenaris