RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I don't suppose someone can just post the torrent file for this itself and not the link to another site that needs me to "login" for no reason other than to milk me for private information?
Is this directed at me?

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Here's the updated version of my previous gallery unlocker for 0.6. It includes unlocking the Ep. 2 gallery option immediately on start up, which I didn't account for previously since I didn't know the game would be moving to Episode 2. This should fix the issues that you are all having from Armysolo 's version.

New variables to keep track of are
Code:
persistent.current_episode = #
persistent.current_epgal# = 1
where # is the number of the latest episode in the game.

The first keeps track of the episode value and is simply just 1,2,3, etc.
The second is a variable that triggers unlocking the corresponding episode number's gallery when set to 1 (Basically being used as a boolean).

View attachment 1995371
Well first time uploading a patch like that but I see the issue. I didn't have an issue with it because I had already played v0.6.0 so it set it already set
Code:
persistent.current_epgal2 = 1
All my unlocker does is sets each gallery entry to True by default.
Code:
persistent.gallery#lc = True
persistent.col# = True
So while the scenes were unlocked, the page in the gallery wasn't. You've got yours uploaded but I'll update mine just in case people still decide to use it.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So the gofile link doesn't work, the mega one exceeds transfer limit and the uploadhaven one would take 10 hours. Anyone have a better link?

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
So I didn't get the bedroom scene with Lauren or the pool scene. I did get the bath scene with her though. Is there a specific route to get those scenes to trigger? I'm on a pure charisma route.

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Wow nice! That's really something to get happy for. Have been waiting to give some Mrs Rose treatment to Sophie since she first appeared and acted like a bitch.
It's larelgy a switch I suppose can be dom or sub based on choices that are exactly clarified too

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Just started playing this one.
Ron is Insufferable.
Also is the creator of this game a Masochist or something? The MC is worst than a simp, he's literally a doormat. It makes it hard to enjoy this game because you're the MC and you're hanging around with Ron lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: big_boy_undercover

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just started playing this one.
Ron is Insufferable.
Also is the creator of this game a Masochist or something? The MC is worst than a simp, he's literally a doormat. It makes it hard to enjoy this game because you're the MC and you're hanging around with Ron lol.
It's gets better, a lot better.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Okay curiosity got me and i played the update, its just me or this update was short and not so hot at all... i mean u have two sex scenes with your best friend mom and your cousin but myeah... the last update was waaaaay more hotter now probably cuz it had more Lauren in it:)...
Also i play both paths and how do i get down on Lauren at the pool without her stoping me, i swear this game seems so complicated sometimes...
yeah, I had to replay half of the game last update to get the grinding scene. Tedious, yet totally worth it in the end. And now one update later I get to the pool scene and she is chickening out. You would figure shed be at her sons mercy considering they nearly fucked the previous night, but nope. I really hope that scene is not bugged out for me cuz I tried different combination of choices and nothing. Really dont wanna replay this for the 5th time. I know Im whining for a short 4 render scene, but come on man ITS LAUREN! Lauren is above everything else here.

Reactions: BorgiaBou
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes