Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
still doesn't work for me. Do I need to do anything else to unlock the gallery apart from putting the unlocker in the game folder ?
I don't know what your issue is. I removed my persistent save and loaded the game. Gallery is locked.
1663552119214.png

Added gallery unlocker and reloaded the game.
1663552408659.png
You don't have a galleryunlocker.rpyc file that normally gets created from a rpy file after the game is loaded. Did you copy the file while the game was running. Unless you're downloading the incorrect file or it's becoming corrupt. I've tried 3 different times and it's worked and so far no one else is having issues.

Huntet1997

Jun 5, 2020
The game folder consists of photos showing mc having sex with mary can anyone please help me by sharing the save file

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Wait for MC having sex with Lauren in the next chapter coz yesterday their momment got bothered by someone who walking pass. Thats too hot to miss it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

babaex

May 28, 2022
Bug report:

Replay gallery Sophie bathroom Queen scene - it plays Sophie bathroom Master scene instead of Sophie bathroom Queen scene for both windows normal and compressed versions.
It may be strange that I reply to my own bug report but the bug is still not fixed in the game. I find out that the bug occur if both Sophie bathroom scenes are unlocked in the Gallery. So after some try and error I was able to fix it. The fix is in the attached file. Just unzip and put the folder in the game folder. Merge folders and overwrite if needed.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes