sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The sandbox was very difficult to play in the beginning , it's almost impossible to play without a walkthrough .
Now with the 0.6 version, the game is great after the authors have eliminated the sandbox .
In its own very high quality, the author also enlightened , this game will be a classic in the future .

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Let's just say you can even nail the center on the weightlifting game( not that I can) what do you get ?

Ldgldg

Aug 26, 2022
Just played through without the guide. Managed to get a topless scene and blowjob with Camelia.

Now going through with the guide and it seems to be driving me towards Elena (as opposed to Camelia or Jasmine).

Am I going to have an opportunity for all three in the same storyline? I must have asked Camelia for help last time, so if I ask Elena or Jasmine instead is that me choose who to sleep with?

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Just played through without the guide. Managed to get a topless scene and blowjob with Camelia.

Now going through with the guide and it seems to be driving me towards Elena (as opposed to Camelia or Jasmine).

Am I going to have an opportunity for all three in the same storyline? I must have asked Camelia for help last time, so if I ask Elena or Jasmine instead is that me choose who to sleep with?
IIRC Elena and Jasmine seem to be mutually exclusive but you can choose one of them and still have sex stuff with Camelia, so that's 2 out of 3.

However, if you ask Camelia for help, I think Elena and Jasmine are put aside (might be wrong though).

Regards

Ldgldg

Aug 26, 2022
IIRC Elena and Jasmine seem to be mutually exclusive but you can choose one of them and still have sex stuff with Camelia, so that's 2 out of 3.

However, if you ask Camelia for help, I think Elena and Jasmine are put aside (might be wrong though).

Regards
ooohhh good to know. Wish I could label the Saved Games.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hi folks! I hope you are having a wonderful week. We haven't shared devlogs for a long time because we had decisions to make about our personal lifes, scenes and game structure. We didn't want to talk about it without trying it in detail.

-PERSONAL LIFE AND ITS IMPACT ON THE GAME-

First of all, let me tell a little bit about myself because there were people who were curious and asked. I thank them very much for their good wishes. It was a difficult phase of my life again. It caused a change that will last a lifetime, but we adapt in a short time and continue our lives. The game has not been affected much by this process and I only wish it to stay like this. My main job has suffered some damage, but there is nothing that can be done, so we don't care and concentrate on what life will bring and move on.

-TRIALS-

You may have noticed that we've been trying something new with every update since the prologue. For example, the sand-box mechanic, a small mini-game experiment, a night wake-up event, a card system. Some of these you liked a lot, others you found pointless. Some people even thought that we were influenced by our patrons ideas and did these things. Before I start with what I want to explain, I need to talk a little bit about the underlying mentality.

As you know, LISC is our first game and we have been making and correcting a lot of mistakes from the very beginning because unfortunately there is no book, school or youtube video that explains everything. There are not many people around us that we can consult. The only thing we could do was to try, to make mistakes, to gain experience from these mistakes and continue by correcting them. And that's exactly what we've done so far. Unlike some people, we don't see our current playground as an industry that appeals to a certain audience and will continue to do so, but as a category that has a lot of potential and is inevitable. And we like that. With the experience that LISC has given us, we are saving up for the great things we will do in the future and we are very excited about it. It's been a long time since we accepted the fact that we can't please everyone. So to try, to not be afraid to try, I feel like that's the biggest thing we can look forward to and do for ourselves. Many of you may say that what you are trying is not new. You are right, but from your point of view. As I said, if you think from our point of view in a field where almost the only way to learn is to try, you can understand how new and difficult it is. And we are really happy with what we have achieved so far.

There are great ideas that we want to do after LISC. Actually, these ideas have been around for a long time, but no matter what, it is not in our character to move on to the next one without finishing what we started. We made mistakes, we had a lot of shortcomings, but we never for a moment thought of quitting LISC. Like everyone else who is doing this job successfully, we have the goal of not just staying where we are, but to take it to the next level in every sense with crazy ideas. For now, what we are doing is learning every second we can, accumulating experience for this purpose, and continuing to do LISC the best way we can. LISC will continue until the end, but as we all know, one day it will end. When that day comes, you will be in for a completely different surprise. Everything we have tried so far, every risk we have taken, is for this. Maybe we will never reach perfection, but we will give you legendary experiences as we strive for it.

-NEW UPDATE CONTENT-

Before I talk about the ideas and mechanical experiments in the next article, I would like to give some details about the new update and answer some questions. This update will not be a kinetic novel like the previous update. It's going to be an interactive update with sandbox elements like we've done before, where a lot of situations are resolved in terms of story and we feel the effects of the choices we've made so far more.

I've said before that it's going to be centered around Lauren and Chloe, but that doesn't mean that there won't be other characters. It will be an update with satisfying content about almost all the main characters. In this update, we will see two different events with completely different concepts depending on the route you choose for Lauren. We are already wondering which one you will enjoy more. With this update, many events will remain in the game with new content outside of the main events. For example, we can show the CHLOE/SOPHIE night wake-up and SOPHIE live broadcast event. CHARLOTTE and IRIS events will be added to these, and then Lauren will be added to provide diversity. In addition to the main story, new content will be added to these events in every update. In this way, we think that side content that does not repeat itself will add a very nice atmosphere to the game.

I want to touch on the question of whether the game will end when we have a relationship with all the main characters we talked about before, but before we get to that, there is a different topic I need to mention.

-NEW MECHANICS-

There was an idea about LISC that we have been curious about for about three updates, which was to make the game completely sand box. This was not very possible both in terms of experience and the story style we created, but instead of throwing this idea in the trash, we have been working on it for a long time in our free time and experimenting with it, bringing it to a certain point both in terms of coding and mechanics. Although some people will curse us when they hear this, we think we have implemented the sand box idea well and we think we can do much better. As I said in the previous thread, this idea is not for the next update and it's still in the idea stage. We want to test it with our patrons and different people who want to participate and get their opinions. Talking about the content, we know that you guys don't like games that are repetitive, that require you to do the same things over and over again, and that's definitely not what we're thinking about. We dare to do that because the story has gotten to where we want it to be. There are many stories we want to tell, and unfortunately a classic VN structure would never allow for that. There's a lot of character stories that we want to tell that are independent of the main story. We think it will be very fun and sexy for the harem route and other characters. If we switch to this structure, you will have the following innovations:

* You will be able to advance the story with the character you want and ignore all other characters if you want.

* Apart from normal stories, there will be different side events in the map that are renewed in every update.

* Personal stories of the characters you meet that we haven't yet included in the story.

* Many new and different fetish content.

* Many different locations and concepts.

* More understandable and less complex gameplay.

When we work with this system, we will be able to get rid of some unnecessary workloads. We feel it will make for a much more fun and full game. We also hope to have the opportunity for a new animation style that we've been wanting to get into for a long time. You'll be able to experience it all as you wish, on demand. We would like to remind you again that LISC will not include a "Grind". It will not be a repetitive game, where you do the same activity every day to reach a certain score.

THIS CHANGE IS NOT YET FINAL. WE WILL MAKE A FINAL DECISION AFTER TESTING WITH OUR PATRONS AND TESTERS.

It's been a bit long. There is a lot to tell. Thank you for reading to the end. We would be very happy if you could express your thoughts and opinions on this subject in advance. I wish you all a wonderful day.

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
-NEW MECHANICS-

There was an idea about LISC that we have been curious about for about three updates, which was to make the game completely sand box. This was not very possible both in terms of experience and the story style we created, but instead of throwing this idea in the trash, we have been working on it for a long time in our free time and experimenting with it, bringing it to a certain point both in terms of coding and mechanics. Although some people will curse us when they hear this, we think we have implemented the sand box idea well and we think we can do much better. As I said in the previous thread, this idea is not for the next update and it's still in the idea stage. We want to test it with our patrons and different people who want to participate and get their opinions. Talking about the content, we know that you guys don't like games that are repetitive, that require you to do the same things over and over again, and that's definitely not what we're thinking about. We dare to do that because the story has gotten to where we want it to be. There are many stories we want to tell, and unfortunately a classic VN structure would never allow for that. There's a lot of character stories that we want to tell that are independent of the main story. We think it will be very fun and sexy for the harem route and other characters. If we switch to this structure, you will have the following innovations:

* You will be able to advance the story with the character you want and ignore all other characters if you want.

* Apart from normal stories, there will be different side events in the map that are renewed in every update.

* Personal stories of the characters you meet that we haven't yet included in the story.

* Many new and different fetish content.

* Many different locations and concepts.

* More understandable and less complex gameplay.

When we work with this system, we will be able to get rid of some unnecessary workloads. We feel it will make for a much more fun and full game. We also hope to have the opportunity for a new animation style that we've been wanting to get into for a long time. You'll be able to experience it all as you wish, on demand. We would like to remind you again that LISC will not include a "Grind". It will not be a repetitive game, where you do the same activity every day to reach a certain score.
Boring sandbox, hope their patrons advise them not to try this boring mode

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So people really already forgot the roadmap poll that they shared in August, huh? As it was said in that post, if both Lauren and Chloe option was the winning one in the poll (which it indeed was), the release is in December. If the winner would've been Chloe only, release would've been November. So, the release is in December.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes