MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
are you sure ? I finished the game twice and it is only clear that Lauren is only mother of Charlotte. Why MC is asking what happened with Charlotte if she is his mother ?
Yes, 1000% sure. Why he is asking is because he doesn't know exactly the details what happened between them because Lauren is good at keeping secrets.

Reactions: Finyx

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Yes, 1000% sure. Why he is asking is because he doesn't know exactly the details what happened between them because Lauren is good at keeping secrets.
Maybe i'm confusing stories, but i thought we found out Charlotte blamed Lauren for the divorce because Charlotte thought Lauren was cheating.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Could be, too long since I played that part so can’t remember exactly.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure that's what happened. But in fact it was the father that was cheating but Lauren didn't correct the record with Charlotte because she wanted her to see her father as the great father Charlotte thought he was. So Charlotte went to stay at her grandparents.

Reactions: Marco79

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
can anyone tell me whom is Lauren for MC ? I mean she is not mother of MC ? I must missed that part I guess MC's parent are in different city ?

Btw quality of the game is really good. So far Anna Exciting Affection And this one is the top quality about render impressions and poses.

Do you have any other quality games that you can recommend?
Demon boy- even better render quality than this one imo.

Jul 13, 2022
where does it say that she is the mother? he never calls her "mom or mother" and vice versa, and also Sophie calls MC as friend couple of times ? I didn't hear once about anything about sister/brother in any text (I am not skipping the texts) or mother/son.

It looks like to me Lauren is the legal guardian of the MC, acting as a mother but she is not the actual biologic mother of MC. He is staying with them since his childhood but they are not his biologic family. he just grew in that family.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
where does it say that she is the mother? he never calls her "mom or mother" and vice versa, and also Sophie calls MC as friend couple of times ? I didn't hear once about anything about sister/brother in any text (I am not skipping the texts) or mother/son.

It looks like to me Lauren is the legal guardian of the MC, acting as a mother but she is not the actual biologic mother of MC. He is staying with them since his childhood but they are not his biologic family. he just grew in that family.
Download the incest patch from the links that are on the first post, put it into the "game" folder and bam, the relationships are what they are supposed to be in the dialogue. Lauren is the biological mother, Chloe is the biological aunt, Iris and Charlotte are the biological sisters and Sophie is the biological cousin of the MC. The developers just has to write the relationships to be something else because of the Patreon's Terms of Services that prohibits any kind of indications to incest/sexual biological family relationships on their platform, but thanks to the community patches we can return the relationships to what they are actually intended to be.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
there s no sex in that scene. i got that scene and honestly i dont know how, and most of all i dont know why is in the gallery in the first place,cause there re no sex contents at all.
Thanks, I was asking because the game for me ended after being in the pool with mom, I dont know if this is a scene for those who joined the mafia or gang since I didnt joined.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Anyone knows how to get this scene which is called Elizabeth is in blue?
If I remember correctly the MC should not have sex with the Aunt at the afternoon. In that case he is at home and scene happens. And I think the scene is available for both paths.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes