DKft

Apr 4, 2022
How long does it take to get a new update? I have seen that it's been a year and half and there's only 3 chapters by far. So can I assume that the development speed is quite slow?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
How long does it take to get a new update? I have seen that it's been a year and half and there's only 3 chapters by far. So can I assume that the development speed is quite slow?
Updates come on average between 3-4 months. 3 months is a normal time for 3dcg games with quality renders. Games that bring updates before 3 months usually come with very few content. The length of updates for this game is not bad. Updates include over 1200 renders. If you are going to play for the first time, I can say that the game has a satisfactory length compared to 1.5 years. If I'm not mistaken, the game has received 4 major updates so far, apart from the prologue

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Incest patch seems to be down (every link makes me download something with nothing in it). Could someone fix this please ?
The incest file is just an activator,there is nothing in it.It is just a trigger that was like that from the beginning so you are safe to go.

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
How do you get enough points for Lauren not to runaway during the pool scene? Is there a certain path needed? If so which one. Thanks in advance! Cant seem to figure it out.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes