Mar 5, 2022
Hey, I started playing this game thinking it's not ntr and suddenly the mc's mom with two guys in the toilet door closed, I stopped playing the game until there is a clarification I don't mind you spoiling what will happen to me. I hate NTR so much that I don't want to play the game for too long and discover she was fucking them. Can a kind person explain to me what happened so I can play with no worrying?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hey, I started playing this game thinking it's not ntr and suddenly the mc's mom with two guys in the toilet door closed, I stopped playing the game until there is a clarification I don't mind you spoiling what will happen to me. I hate NTR so much that I don't want to play the game for too long and discover she was fucking them. Can a kind person explain to me what happened so I can play with no worrying?
She busted them for dealing in the school

baddy23

Jul 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shifty_9

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
From what I have seen, Moody (one of the two devs) hasn't been online in Discord for quite some time, so based on that, I wouldn't really be surprised if it got "delayed". :HideThePain:

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Before i post the new custom render i want to speak about something.A few months ago Moody's wife got a bad diagnosis,a really bad disease which will stay for life and will get worse over the years and decades and is not curable but only treatable.He told me which one it is because he trust's me and we normally chat reguarly(although less since that diagnosis)because it is not my right i will not tell which disease it is but after he told me i expected that he will quit entirely,i'm glad he is still going on.The reason of his silence most of the time is because he and his wife have much to do,when he works on the game and his day job(if you should not know he is not doing LISC on full time,considering that he did a very good job since the first release every 3 months +1 or 2 weeks bringing out a big about with amazing animations)he can distract himself from thinking all the time about what will maybe happen in the next future.I'm not white knighting him and told him that more activity on patreon and discord would be needed but it is what it is,i'm glad the update is going good and i trust him so far.I hope you can understand his situation a bit more now,Thank you for reading this "novel". :)

wdadwwadawd

Feb 21, 2022
Before i post the new custom render i want to speak about something.A few months ago Moody's wife got a bad diagnosis,a really bad disease which will stay for life and will get worse over the years and decades and is not curable but only treatable.He told me which one it is because he trust's me and we normally chat reguarly(although less since that diagnosis)because it is not my right i will not tell which disease it is but after he told me i expected that he will quit entirely,i'm glad he is still going on.The reason of his silence most of the time is because he and his wife have much to do,when he works on the game and his day job(if you should not know he is not doing LISC on full time,considering that he did a very good job since the first release every 3 months +1 or 2 weeks bringing out a big about with amazing animations)he can distract himself from thinking all the time about what will maybe happen in the next future.I'm not white knighting him and told him that more activity on patreon and discord would be needed but it is what it is,i'm glad the update is going good and i trust him so far.I hope you can understand his situation a bit more now,Thank you for reading this "novel". :)
when is update coming?

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
You know that he already gave a post on patreon about his wife a few months ago?If not doubt as much as you want i don't care,i know enough about him to trust him,we are chatting almost every week since he released LISC the first time.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes