GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
We are having an absence of any progress on the plate. Furthermore we can see that patrons are few and the developers are having sufficient problems. I wish they could complete the game, but circumstances are not well enough. The game is good as well as mc or mp with the same destiny.

burakas05

Oct 11, 2021
We are having an absence of any progress on the plate. Furthermore we can see that patrons are few and the developers are having sufficient problems. I wish they could complete the game, but circumstances are not well enough. The game is good as well as mc or mp with the same destiny.
I live in the same country as the developer. I don't know how much of the money that appears on Patreon is left to them, but 1850 euro is pretty good for the exchange rate of the country they lives in (The minimum wage in the country is only 276 euros). I guess the developer team is for 2 people and 1850 euro is also very good for 2 people. Even if they work in a job with good standards, it's very difficult for them to earn this much. I think they can permanently increase their income to 2000 euros with the next update.

What I mean is that I think they are satisfy with the income of the game. It seems unlikely that they will abandon the project due to income. But there is also something like this; this game is undoubtedly one of the top class games on the forum, it's truth that they deserve more.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm gonna have to start all over cause once I clicked the collectable that was on top of the locker (by the exit), I can't click on anything (except for the hint, phone, backpack) and yes I have 6.1
screenshot0001.png

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Hi!! i come to leave my opinion :3 this game is now one of my favorites with being a dik/college kings/summertime saga and etc, but is the first time y see a game 40/60 with being a dik, at least in the dedication of visual an animations, its AMAZING! i dont think any dev will read this, but i wish you all of the luck, a excelent game, congrats from argentina ^^

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes