Fappable One

May 14, 2020
So people really already forgot the roadmap poll that they shared in August, huh? As it was said in that post, if both Lauren and Chloe option was the winning one in the poll (which it indeed was), the release is in December. If the winner would've been Chloe only, release would've been November. So, the release is in December.
Ohh :HideThePain:
Did see the roadmap. Didn't think it was that far, thought it'd be closer to November
Anyways, guess I'll come back here some time in December. My bad :oops:

Reactions: allforever

Ldgldg

Aug 26, 2022
Following the guide and I did not get an option to buy Iris a guitar. Anyone else have that issue?

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Well if somebody can tell me how i upload images correctly then i can share some special renders with you.I have 2 which i only can upload as webp if it is ok. I have 2 with Lauren,the NSFW version of the previous posted soft renders from her but i can't upload them with the function to enlarge them(you can't click on it).When i want to attach them this site tells me they are too large (over 40mb).Sry but i don't get it
:(

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Well if somebody can tell me how i upload images correctly then i can share some special renders with you.I have 2 which i only can upload as webp if it is ok. I have 2 with Lauren,the NSFW version of the previous posted soft renders from her but i can't upload them with the function to enlarge them(you can't click on it).When i want to attach them this site tells me they are too large (over 40mb).Sry but i don't get it
:(
You can try to upload them on mega or gofile and share links here. Otherwise you'll have to compress images to loose some quality.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Enjoy.Two more to come,if i can figure out how too upload them properly(over 40mb). :)
You can use "FILEminimizer Pictures" it's a very simple free program who drastically reduce the size of pictures without losing quality
Or an equivalent tool online if you don't need it after that

Reactions: Finyx

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
thanks for sharing !

I was about to renew my patreon subscription before you shared these previews.
Do you plan to keep your actual subscription in the upcoming months ?
The current support tier will definitely stay thats for sure,if the update which is planed for december will contain Lauren and Chloe full sex(and after i spoke with the dev per pm it is looking good so far) then i will even upgrade it.

Jul 13, 2022
can anyone tell me whom is Lauren for MC ? I mean she is not mother of MC ? I must missed that part I guess MC's parent are in different city ?

Btw quality of the game is really good. So far Anna Exciting Affection And this one is the top quality about render impressions and poses.

Do you have any other quality games that you can recommend?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes