Freeeeeeed

Dec 31, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the scene with lauren in the first episode of the game? the one where she comes to your room after you take her out to dinner? I have no idea what i'm doing wrong every time i try something the scene just ends with her going to sleep. please help

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the scene with lauren in the first episode of the game? the one where she comes to your room after you take her out to dinner? I have no idea what i'm doing wrong every time i try something the scene just ends with her going to sleep. please help
You need on ratio path (that drug guy) and you tell Lauren you already in the gangbang after you have the date, and you get the car scene, then you can get the room scene with Lauren.

May 31, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + IC + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

THIS ONE HAS THE WT MOD IN IT
Mega

Size 976 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Thanks a lot appreciated really

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
hmm I wanna try this game but I guess I will wait for this animation patch. Im hesitant about trying cuz most of the women in the op screens dont look too appealing to me. If there is a screenshot of all the women you can spend time with, that would be awesome.
yes there is a screenshot. never heard of Google? try it, its awesome!

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
WILL there be 7.2 for the extra animation which is 10 new animation from the developer as in patreon there is 7.1 but i doubt this is just bug fixes and something i don't know well

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + IC + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

THIS ONE HAS THE WT MOD IN IT
Mega

THIS ONE HAS THE WT MOD AND THE IC PATCH
Mega

Size 976 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
If anybody noticed, the IC patch didn't make it into the last one, so now you have three options to choose from!

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Guys I'm playing it on android and i cant play ot in sandbox style only vn style so anyone has fix for this and if anyone have saves before v0.6 start with all paths activated I'd appreciate it

Aug 29, 2020
What to do to achieve the scene of the mother after dinner, when she enters the room I don't know how to achieve that scene, they just lie down and fall asleep and the scene doesn't happen if someone can help me.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes