Nov 23, 2020
First you have to enable the console. Edit text file 00console.rpy found in "gamefolder/renpy/common/"

Search for "config.console = False" change False to True

Now run the game again. while playing the game you should be able to press Shift + O and the console will come up from there you can type smlcsophiefuckstream = True
then hit enter
To exit the console type exit and then press enter.
I tried this, but the sub flag is still triggering despite me putting in the new console command. It supposed to be dom.

Reactions: mofonistik

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I tried this, but the sub flag is still triggering despite me putting in the new console command. It supposed to be dom.
Add the correct flag in console when you bang Chloe during the stream. And then play through the game from there. The game checks the flag I mentioned and adds more necessary flags to maintain the master dynamic as you play from there.

Reactions: mofonistik
Nov 23, 2020
Hey yall its not letting me choose the 2nd option. why am i not able to choose the “lie and get a reprieve” option? Thanks
There is a dialogue earlier where she asks you about her son, you lie to her face and must have intimidating trait past 5. Quote me if im wrong.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is a dialogue earlier where she asks you about her son, you lie to her face and must have intimidating trait past 5. Quote me if im wrong.
When I checked, the condition for this choice was actually just doing anal with her earlier when you visited her house lol. And the anal attempt has to pass an intimidation and karenpts check or she will deny it I think.

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
it makes no sense after the bath scene she dont do all the other following with him no sense wtf!!

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes