Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I obv mean with using the patch, so I take it youre saying there is? Im only asking because i hate a big build up for then the game to say end of update and then ahving to wait 6 motnhs id rather wait till a game is more developed.
There's sex with the Aunt and Cousin, and some fooling around with the mom and older sister.

Reactions: shawnnation

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
So why is the Charisma route so cucked? It feels like a massive tonal shift when Lauren, who had previously been more receptive of the Good path, blue balls Charisma players but fools around with players on the intimidation path. Is there any reason to do the good path? Feels like a total waste of time ATM.

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Started to play this update but got a lot of errors. It seemed to me that it has a different look and feel to it as well. Not just the backgrounds but the models themselves felt different, especially Iris. Maybe my imagination.

Reactions: anatarash

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Tks
If you fucked Sophie on stream, there is supposed to be some scene where she freaks out after viewing it. Supposed to happen at the end of the last update, while talking to Chloe at night.

There is a typo in the flag which prevents this event from firing, and you miss the subsequent new flags that should be set during this scene. Most notably, you miss the chance to set the sophieaftertalk_master flag (if you've been on the master route), which means future dialogue with her might lose some of the master slave dynamic. It actually messes up her route big time during the talk with Sophie and Ran by the pool.

smlcsophiefuckstream = True

Add that in console after fucking her during the stream to get things on the right track.
But... Which file i should edite?

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Started to play this update but got a lot of errors. It seemed to me that it has a different look and feel to it as well. Not just the backgrounds but the models themselves felt different, especially Iris. Maybe my imagination.
It s not your immagination, bro. me too, something felt kinda "off". lets how It goes from now on.
plus i have to agree with the other posts too regarding a "drop" in quality. for me, i felt a bit of repetition in the sex scene, i dont know how to explain it. this update has been through so much trouble so i really dont feel like judging. Just my humble two cents.

Nov 23, 2020
If you fucked Sophie on stream, there is supposed to be some scene where she freaks out after viewing it. Supposed to happen at the end of the last update, while talking to Chloe at night.

There is a typo in the flag which prevents this event from firing, and you miss the subsequent new flags that should be set during this scene. Most notably, you miss the chance to set the sophieaftertalk_master flag (if you've been on the master route), which means future dialogue with her might lose some of the master slave dynamic. It actually messes up her route big time during the talk with Sophie and Ran by the pool.

smlcsophiefuckstream = True

Add that in console after fucking her during the stream to get things on the right track.

How do you add it in the console?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
How do you add it in the console?
First you have to enable the console. Edit text file 00console.rpy found in "gamefolder/renpy/common/"

Search for "config.console = False" change False to True

Now run the game again. while playing the game you should be able to press Shift + O and the console will come up from there you can type smlcsophiefuckstream = True
then hit enter
To exit the console type exit and then press enter.

Nov 25, 2021
Really like this game, but there's a bug that won't allow you to reach an important scene, and that bug hasn't been fixed at least since the previous release (0.6.?).

is LISC-MOODY still active in the forum?

I see that 0.7.1 has been released, maybe it fixes it?

But, I ended up de-compiling the script files to make sure that I was correct.

More information in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Really like this game, but there's a bug that won't allow you to reach an important scene, and that bug hasn't been fixed at least since the previous release (0.6.?).

is LISC-MOODY still active in the forum?

I see that 0.7.1 has been released, maybe it fixes it?

But, I ended up de-compiling the script files to make sure that I was correct.

More information in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They way you unlock certain scenes in this game is particular as hell

Reactions: BorgiaBou
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes