Jan 11, 2019
Jesus fucking Christ, in this update there was not a single scene from the announced trip with Lauren in the update 0.6. What the fuck did this guy half a year? Composing a genius twist about Ron's knocked-up mom? Apparently camping with Iris can wait a couple of years...

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ, in this update there was not a single scene from the announced trip with Lauren in the update 0.6. What the fuck did this guy half a year? Composing a genius twist about Ron's knocked-up mom? Apparently camping with Iris can wait a couple of years...
patience...next update maybe at this month or next month

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
n
We are very happy that we have completed our first episode after a long period of work and presented it to your liking. I hope you like our work and support us. The only thing I can say about Ntr content is that its main character is not cockold and It's not avoidable.
next update for lauren at this month?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
the game has really done a 180 for me past the prologue (note to devs.. maybe rework the visuals and issues here so people actually play past that section) BUT still the KLINGON brow expressions need to be fixed.. worry lines fine good.. but ridged bumpy foreheads dont occur that frequently outside of star trek lol

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you fucked Sophie on stream, there is supposed to be some scene where she freaks out after viewing it. Supposed to happen at the end of the last update, while talking to Chloe at night.

There is a typo in the flag which prevents this event from firing, and you miss the subsequent new flags that should be set during this scene. Most notably, you miss the chance to set the sophieaftertalk_master flag (if you've been on the master route), which means future dialogue with her might lose some of the master slave dynamic. It actually messes up her route big time during the talk with Sophie and Ran by the pool.

smlcsophiefuckstream = True

Add that in console after fucking her during the stream to get things on the right track.

Last edited:

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Can someone give me Gallery unlock link with mega or mediafire because Gofile link is not work for me Or Last Save file please!

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Exactly my thoughts, this doesn't seem like a 1,5k renders, i played games with less than 1k and it took me longer to finish them than this update took me, i'm curious if you can count them to see if its true...
Its probably not just new renders but reworked or fixed ones too.......1k does seem high though

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes