Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That is not the only thing we were talking, she did also take another guy to a "basement" alone.
And I doubt any teacher will just lecture 2 guys in a closed bathroom, if a teacher did that in real life she will find herself in jail in no time for sexual assault or something like that even if she does nothing, no one is stupid enough to believe she did go to talk or lecture guys in a bathroom and even less if she closes the door.
I mean that could be possibly why when the husband talks to her at home, he says that she needs to stop doing that in the school and she can get in trouble and he can't keep covering for her. Maybe he knows about some shaddy business she is conducting there and is warning her to stop doing that there and involving the studends.

TBF, sleeping with step dad is kinda way different from sleeping around...
I agree, her having sex with her husband is something that is expected since they are married. But if she was having sex with the boys in school, it would make her look like she just wants to fuck around with anyone, and that is not the type of love interest that a lot of people like to pursue.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Ok i suck at the quote thing lol

I agree with Badjourasmix that its potentially some shady biz... including the basement thingie... and step-hubs likely low-key knows?

However i also agree with djkunn for the first part of what he shared. It is not uncommon for devs to suddenly stick NTR into games while promising no ntr/optional ntr and later turn it around claiming its skippable/not seen...

Last edited:

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
That was an explosive first episode. I'm was completely blown away.

Can't wait for the next!!

D

Deleted member 1904540

What to do after putting password while sneaking in sarah’s house?
Help

Last edited by a moderator:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Mom is the biology teacher and step-dad is the school principal? Why doesn't the kid just step in front of a bus?

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Once again how do you go from 10 on saving, i see how you have 9 pages for saving, you dont have a arrow for more saving, so how do you get to 10+

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Seriously, is it only those of the DPC games that have best friends for the MCs who actually behave like "best friends"..
I mean, everytime I play adult games where MC has the best friend, he/she is always a asshole, acts like a 10 years old , wants to have sex with the MC family and many other dafuq things..

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I didn't think I would find a more punchable MC than Max from big brother, but here we are.

It's not really NTR if your the one cucking others. There's a term for that too.

Story isn't bad, but the MCs attitude makes it super annoying for me. Models are fantastic.

Reactions: m4pII

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Developer said there is not going to be any three letter shit in this game, so stop talking like there is or might be in the future. Developer is working with a few persons who has been in this site long enough to know what is ntr or what most people consider as such content. Have a little trust on the team, there has been several games where promises were broken, but that doesn't mean this is going to be one of those.
Yes it's a sex game but don't be so narrow minded that only thing man and woman can do in the same room is having sex. Reading comments before playing made me a little worried, but those scenes didn't give out those said vibes to me and I do hate that threelettershitcontet. It's pretty obvious she locked the door because she was going to punish those guys and having sex with beautiful milf is not a punishment for young guy. Teacher who is going to physically punish a student doesn't want to anybody to see it because it could cost her job.

Sorry for the bad english and long rant, but seriously stop talking shit, what is not in the game, is not in the game.
P.S. I hope developer doesn't prove me wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Developer said there is not going to be any three letter shit in this game, so stop talking like there is or might be in the future. Developer is working with a few persons who has been in this site long enough to know what is ntr or what most people consider as such content. Have a little trust on the team, there has been several games where promises were broken, but that doesn't mean this is going to be one of those.
Yes it's a sex game but don't be so narrow minded that only thing man and woman can do in the same room is having sex. Reading comments before playing made me a little worried, but those scenes didn't give out those said vibes to me and I do hate that threelettershitcontet. It's pretty obvious she locked the door because she was going to punish those guys and having sex with beautiful milf is not a punishment for young guy. Teacher who is going to physically punish a student doesn't want to anybody to see it because it could cost her job.

Sorry for the bad english and long rant, but seriously stop talking shit, what is not in the game, is not in the game.
P.S. I hope developer doesn't prove me wrong.
Your P.S. shows why we have speculated fears and have said all those things. Yeah, I have been in your place and think with a "broad" mind in some games. But, those devs suddenly added NTR to it and said things like "it is not NTR or it is optional or it is just MMF sharing" etc etc..

My experience made me think a bit less broad. Anyway, I still believe this game devs are trust worthy persons and I hope i will enjoy the game in next update.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes