Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think you can atm...
Yeah, I don't think it's possible, I just try everything but there's only 9 pages of saves, although each page has 6 slots so that should be enough since the game doesn't have any branching (for now)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Your P.S. shows why we have speculated fears and have said all those things. Yeah, I have been in your place and think with a "broad" mind in some games. But, those devs suddenly added NTR to it and said things like "it is not NTR or it is optional or it is just MMF sharing" etc etc..

My experience made me think a bit less broad. Anyway, I still believe this game devs are trust worthy persons and I hope i will enjoy the game in next update.
Here are my 2 theories about the whole bathroom situation:

1- The mom is into some weird humiliation/domination kink and she abuses her power as teacher in the school and makes the boys do weird shit. The husband is aware of what she is doing in the school, that is why they talk about it at home and tells her that she can't keep doing it otherwise she will get in trouble. Also we learn that she doesn't let the husband touch her, that woud stay in line with her domination kink, maybe the husband is an ultra sub and likes to be treated like a slave, and also would make sense why even though he is the principal, he hasn't really done anything to stop her.

2-She is running some kind of illegal business in the school, maybe selling drugs or something like that and she is getting the studens involved in that, that would also explain why the husband was worried about her getting caught since he his also the principal and would get him trouble as well.

At this point the only thing we see in the bathroom is her with two boys and she looks like she is lecturing them, it doesn't look like they are about to have sex.
peek.png
The devs said no ntr so at this point even though the scene looks a little bit weird we have to trust them and see where the story goes with the mom.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
To keep the logical process going... that peek scene proves nothing as MC was away for like 10-15 mins for his Rose scene... so... the knife still falls either way... :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The plot twist is... the two massive dildos in her room are not from the mother, but from the dad :ROFLMAO:
Well we already have a guy in the game that is a massive cuck so it wouldn't surprise me at this point if the dildos were indeed for the husband.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so my theory for dave and ron so far. we got played really hard. not only by dave, but ron too. they working together. now you ask why? so we have dave who lost his parents and has money problems. and there is ron who is deep in love with the girl you chasing too. so they team up. dave needs the documents for money and ron wants you out of the picture for the girl. so they get you to do something that they can blackmail you with. steal the pants of rons mother. why would ron agree to that with dave? because he is a fucking pervert. so you goes there and try it. you get caught by the dad and fucks the mom. nobody saw that coming. now ron wants you gone even more. but now they have what they need to blackmail the mc without to get ron involved. next step they send you to get the documents. you go to the house and break in and steal the documents. now they have 2 videos of you breaking in houses and stealing. mc goes to dave and gives him the documents. now dave has what he wants. so they only need to get you out of the picture how to do that? fake daves death and make you the culprit. so dave starts to provocate you even more. he shows up everywhere you go. how does he knows where you are? ron tells him everything you do. you need to akt so you tell ron that you want to break in the caravan together with him and delete the videos. when the time comes ron don´t shows up and you can´t get him on the phone. why? because they need you to go in the caravan alone. and maybe film all of that. so you go in and delete the video. and when you come out suprise ron shows up. you talk with him. enough time for dave and the woman to go out of the caravan and set it on fire. and than boom the caravan explodes. now they have what they need to get you out of the picture. you go home. the police shows and says witness said there was only you. but wait ron was there too. no problem because ron is the witness. they have everything to get you to prison.

so what do you think could i be right?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
so my theory for dave and ron so far. we got played really hard. not only by dave, but ron too. they working together. now you ask why? so we have dave who lost his parents and has money problems. and there is ron who is deep in love with the girl you chasing too. so they team up. dave needs the documents for money and ron wants you out of the picture for the girl. so they get you to do something that they can blackmail you with. steal the pants of rons mother. why would ron agree to that with dave? because he is a fucking pervert. so you goes there and try it. you get caught by the dad and fucks the mom. nobody saw that coming. now ron wants you gone even more. but now they have what they need to blackmail the mc without to get ron involved. next step they send you to get the documents. you go to the house and break in and steal the documents. now they have 2 videos of you breaking in houses and stealing. mc goes to dave and gives him the documents. now dave has what he wants. so they only need to get you out of the picture how to do that? fake daves death and make you the culprit. so dave starts to provocate you even more. he shows up everywhere you go. how does he knows where you are? ron tells him everything you do. you need to akt so you tell ron that you want to break in the caravan together with him and delete the videos. when the time comes ron don´t shows up and you can´t get him on the phone. why? because they need you to go in the caravan alone. and maybe film all of that. so you go in and delete the video. and when you come out suprise ron shows up. you talk with him. enough time for dave and the woman to go out of the caravan and set it on fire. and than boom the caravan explodes. now they have what they need to get you out of the picture. you go home. the police shows and says witness said there was only you. but wait ron was there too. no problem because ron is the witness. they have everything to get you to prison.

It's an interesting theory, but in one of the paths the mc is the one that decides to kill dave and turns on the gas.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018

I had similar thoughts about that, execpt that assumed woman with Dave was actually Ron, he couldn't answer the phone because his mouth was full.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes