jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
so my theory for dave and ron so far. we got played really hard. not only by dave, but ron too. they working together. now you ask why? so we have dave who lost his parents and has money problems. and there is ron who is deep in love with the girl you chasing too. so they team up. dave needs the documents for money and ron wants you out of the picture for the girl. so they get you to do something that they can blackmail you with. steal the pants of rons mother. why would ron agree to that with dave? because he is a fucking pervert. so you goes there and try it. you get caught by the dad and fucks the mom. nobody saw that coming. now ron wants you gone even more. but now they have what they need to blackmail the mc without to get ron involved. next step they send you to get the documents. you go to the house and break in and steal the documents. now they have 2 videos of you breaking in houses and stealing. mc goes to dave and gives him the documents. now dave has what he wants. so they only need to get you out of the picture how to do that? fake daves death and make you the culprit. so dave starts to provocate you even more. he shows up everywhere you go. how does he knows where you are? ron tells him everything you do. you need to akt so you tell ron that you want to break in the caravan together with him and delete the videos. when the time comes ron don´t shows up and you can´t get him on the phone. why? because they need you to go in the caravan alone. and maybe film all of that. so you go in and delete the video. and when you come out suprise ron shows up. you talk with him. enough time for dave and the woman to go out of the caravan and set it on fire. and than boom the caravan explodes. now they have what they need to get you out of the picture. you go home. the police shows and says witness said there was only you. but wait ron was there too. no problem because ron is the witness. they have everything to get you to prison.

so what do you think could i be right?
Witness all the destructions he will experience and the great change he will make. This city has only one rule. Trust... No one.
game description u prolly right

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Despite the bothersome angles and things I've seen the Dev already put certain rumors of a controversy fetish to bed so... I'm gonna trust in that. The women are hot aside from the sister, her face looks off to me. The Mom resembles you know who from you know what. I do wish this Ron character would go away because he's awful, but I'll be back for the next update.

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
If this is a Old/Young genre type i'm so in coz I love Old/Young and Lesbian genre and they are very rare as well so i'm so looking forward to this game, Best of Luck Dev.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
I wanna be clear when I say this I don't think any of these reactions so far are wrong or an exaggeration. Players can only react to what content they've played and experienced not what's going to appear in the future. People are debating whether or not the main characters mom is a whore or not and that's a fair argument given what was presented by the Dev. Players already seen her flash her son's best friend without any fear in the world. Add the bathroom scene and supposedly a incident in a basement there's legit reasons for players to feel a certain way about the Mom. Whether she's a femdom queen or drug dealer like some are suggesting I think it's fair to wait until the next update or updates until we get clear answers . My only hope is those answers aren't dragged out for long periods of time, I rather know sooner than later because I can't see myself sticking around while constantly being in the dark.

As for the Dev, you have people talking about your game, which means people care so I hope you take this as a form of flattery because nothing is worse than people not talking about your game at all.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
The males in this game are horrible:
The step-cucker looks like a nazi-pedo-pervert sadist, the MC looks like a serial killer or school shooter wannabe and the blond Chad friend of his looks like a transgender Miley Cirus, WTF?

If the females looks that beautiful and sexy then why the males looks like that?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i enter alarm password and then what? i can only roam around the house and cant progress
I dont know if its a bug or not but i didnt get the code right on the alarm and it wouldnt let u try to reenter it again so i just went to the bedroom grabbed the briefcase under the bed & then sarah came back witha dude bitching about the faulty alarm system & i hid in the closet & watched her get banged on the bed, you snap a pic and when they head to the shower you leave

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I wanna be clear when I say this I don't think any of these reactions so far are wrong or an exaggeration. Players can only react to what content they've played and experienced not what's going to appear in the future. People are debating whether or not the main characters mom is a whore or not and that's a fair argument given what was presented by the Dev. Players already seen her flash her son's best friend without any fear in the world. Add the bathroom scene and supposedly a incident in a basement there's legit reasons for players to feel a certain way about the Mom. Whether she's a femdom queen or drug dealer like some are suggesting I think it's fair to wait until the next update or updates until we get clear answers . My only hope is those answers aren't dragged out for long periods of time, I rather know sooner than later because I can't see myself sticking around while constantly being in the dark.

As for the Dev, you have people talking about your game, which means people care so I hope you take this as a form of flattery because nothing is worse than people not talking about your game at all.
I agree, I think it's only fair to wait until there's some explanations for the those said red flags. Though some of my gripes was about the game overall and not just the Mom, like Ron being unbearable and not being able to skip voyeur content or any content for that matter. But back to the Mom, some of the suggested explanations about her is that she's a Dominatrix, which is definitely in the realm of possibility. She could just get off on Femdom and humiliating males. At least that's the explanation I'm hoping for and not the other ideas about her.

But this thread hasn't been toxic, no one is fighting the Dev or trolling. Reading through the comments what I'm mostly seeing is speculation, something that goes on all day, everyday throughout this forum. You play a game you discuss it, you might like it, you might not, but that's how it works. We have to stop this ridiculous notion that if you're not praising a Dev, you're somehow bashing them or even worse because the game is free, you don't have the right to critique it.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes