harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
She looks like the mom from Milfy City, and I’m pretty sure she was atleast blowing them in there if not getting doubleteamed. Guys it’s still NTR even if it’s not shown but still implied or told about. You don’t lock the bathroom door with your male students to make them clean toilets
Atleast Linda is not into fucking other dudes. And that's why she is one of the best strong progressive incest Mom in Adult VNs. It's hard for a woman, particularly mother to take a initiative towards incest without the need of Son's corruption like we see in most of the incest games. And Linda changed that stereotype. And She only fucked her Son after MC gets into her "life".. She didn't given us any kind of fears or tensions of NTR. Even, she rejected her husband to fuck her and tried to chase Son and got success in that.
Linda is to be worshipped. Hail Linda.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Yeah but when people say she was flashing the mc's friend it gives the impression that she was like, oh look at my tits please. She didn't even look that amused by his presence and only got more confortable when the mc joined them.
that's what i understood when i saw these comments. If she is willing at home and someone comes out of nowhere, it is not the same as if she had been showing off for him.
when I read the reviews I thought she was like, showing her breasts intentionally to her friend.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
At first I planned to wait for the next update, or when everything clears up, but then I decided to play this version. I have mixed impressions. On the one hand, I liked the female models and the plot, now I want to know what will happen next. On the other hand, I got the impression that the developer deliberately keeps the game on the very edge of sliding into ntr. It's a constant teasing of the player: old fat ugly hubby, mom behavior, huge dildos, basement incident, students in the bathroom, sister and antagonist, forced voyeurism. Perhaps this should be intriguing, but more unnerving.

Demongus

Jan 30, 2020
At first I planned to wait for the next update, or when everything clears up, but then I decided to play this version. I have mixed impressions. On the one hand, I liked the female models and the plot, now I want to know what will happen next. On the other hand, I got the impression that the developer deliberately keeps the game on the very edge of sliding into ntr. It's a constant teasing of the player: old fat ugly hubby, mom behavior, huge dildos, basement incident, students in the bathroom, sister and antagonist, forced voyeurism. Perhaps this should be intriguing, but more unnerving.
This basically sums up my feelings on the game in a more succinct manner than I could have put it. Will try the next update but if the vibes still feel off I likely won't continue playing.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Perhaps she was teaching the two male students the importance of proper potty training and hygiene. In regards to basement incident she could've just needed some furniture moved or maybe he was pest control. I'm trying to be objective here, but when you put it that way it makes her character highly questionable. I'm curious to see how the Dev plans to spin this, because as of right now in a lot of players eyes she's a whore. A slut. A Hoowa. A hoouer. 妓女.
Yeah right sorry honey I was just brushing my teeth in there (with their big hard cocks) that white stuff on my lips and teeth is just a new toothpaste ( that smells like cum). She’s a size queen, you saw the size of her foot long dildos in her chest. Hubby probly can’t get it up anymore that’s why she was finger banging herself on our bed

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I see what you're saying, basically the real issue is that people feel like that they don't know the real direction of the game
If the dev just puts the NTR tag on the game from the beginning then none of us can bitch about what happens. It’s when it’s not there & there’s heavy NTR vibes for your NTR fans.
Don’t be like the”foot of the mountain” dev who never had NTR in his game & then did the worst idea ever, he put in a forced NTR rape scene where she started to enjoy it. He killed his game, that game dropped like a anchor after that

jm11johnson

May 19, 2020
If the dev just puts the NTR tag on the game from the beginning then none of us can bitch about what happens. It’s when it’s not there & there’s heavy NTR vibes for your NTR fans.
Don’t be like the”foot of the mountain” dev who never had NTR in his game & then did the worst idea ever, he put in a forced NTR rape scene where she started to enjoy it. He killed his game, that game dropped like a anchor after that
i deleted the game after jax scene

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Looks nice :) and some tags let me hope so the boys get cucked (ntr? :3) I would love to see the guy loses the girls to Other men in an optional path which I hope is included but I’ll guess I have to try it first but damn I so hope we can see Some old guys having fun with those curvy and sexy girls:love:

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Looks nice :) and some tags let me hope so the the boys get cucked (ntr? :3) I would love to see the guy loses the girls to Other men in an optimal path which I hope is included but I’ll guess I have to try it first but damn I so hope we can see Some old guys having fun with those curvy and sexy girls:love:
Did you not read the opening post or are you just trolling?

There is no NTR (Netorare) content nor is it planned for future updates.
However, there is cheating (Netori) involving the MC and married characters.

Last edited:

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Looks nice :) and some tags let me hope so the the boys get cucked (ntr? :3) I would love to see the guy loses the girls to Other men in an optimal path which I hope is included but I’ll guess I have to try it first but damn I so hope we can see Some old guys having fun with those curvy and sexy girls:love:
Bro are you a troll? For god's sake look at the review he wroted :KEK: Every damn thread i see you asking "oh is mc gonna get cucked or oh is the girls gonna fuck the old ugly ass motherf*ckers" like what? What is your fetish with the old guy's f*cking the love interests? F is wrong with you bro? :WaitWhat: Not really kink shaming but damn.

Nov 7, 2020
I’ll buy into that, controversy sells right? New Dev with questionable content causing a huge debate, I’d say it worked like a charm. Gotta sympathize with Non NTR fans however because the vibes are definitely there, it’s all over the place.

3.80 star(s) 188 Votes