Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I didn't think that was an "excuse". I thought ntr could only involve a current love interest by definition.
Not to get too deep into it, but there is a sub genre of ntr that involves the mc's mother having sex with other men even if they aren't in a relationship. But if we go by how the tag is used here yeah even if the mom is having sex with the boys there isn't ntr.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not to get to deep into it, but there is a sub genre of ntr that involves the mc's mother having sex with other men even if they aren't in a relationship. But if we go by how the tag is used here yeah even if the mom is having sex with the boys there isn't ntr.
Ah I see. I'm still learning all what sub genres of ntr are. I love the mc stealing wives and gfs (which is why I'm playing this one). And I love cuckqueans. Apparently both are sub genres of ntr.

I wish there was a less broad tag for each of these individually

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Ah I see. I'm still learning all what sub genres of ntr are. I love the mc stealing wives and gfs (which is why I'm playing this one). And I love cuckqueans. Apparently both are sub genres of ntr.

I wish there was a less broad tag for each of these individually
There are 3 main types of ntr. You have netorare that is when someone with a close relationship with the mc is stolen from him, it can be a lover, a close friend or even a relative. You have netori that is basically the same thing as netorare but the mc is the one stealing the girls. And you have netorase in that case the mc is the one encouraging his partener to have sex with others.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yea that we can all agree on.
indeed
There are 3 main types of ntr. You have netorare that is when someone with a close relationship with the mc is stolen from him, it can be a lover, a close friend or even a relative. You have netori that is basically the same thing as netorare but the mc is the one stealing the girls. And you have netorase in that case the mc is the one encouraging his partener to have sex with others.
thanks...

Ok, is it the sub genres why we don't use the 3 types as tags? Or because the sub genres can over lap?

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
as Badjourasmix said, netorare is related to jealousy, humiliation. This idea that you need an ongoing love relationship does not exist. If you have feelings for your mother and a guy "steals" her from you, if you feel jealous, it is netorare.

Except that I think the staff understands that, if she took it with other guys, and the MC didn't see it, she doesn't know or that even after she was passed from dick to dick by everyone at school she is still available for the MC to pick up the remains , this is not NTR.

In my opinion it is NTR, but it can be questionable. It's just that I just don't have an interest in getting a spit resevator from other guys to put as my love interest. If that's not screwing up an LI, I don't know what else it can be.

But remembering, these are all assumptions. Nothing is clear, but it is the picture that Dev drew. It may well take all those black clouds out over LI. Or you can confirm what everyone has understood so far.

If it is confirmed that the picture is what we believe it to be, then I am taking the nearest exit.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
But I still have faith that I will play this game. because in Dev's statement, he says he's happy, because he knows that most will be happy with the truth behind it all.

so I haven't ignored this game yet. waiting to see what can be excluded in the next update.

Jun 11, 2020
In such cases, decent developers immediately warn something like: "In the game, potential LIs will have sex with other men. This is an obligatory part of the plot, and if you are uncomfortable with this, do not play this game."
Lol that's not gonna happen though, should it ? Yes, to avoid future arguements but I don't see it happening, especially if a Dev goal is to make a living. Some think that they can mix oil and water and try to please everyone which is a pipe dream.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In such cases, decent developers immediately warn something like: "In the game, potential LIs will have sex with other men. This is an obligatory part of the plot, and if you are uncomfortable with this, do not play this game."
Agreed a decent dev would put their ntr plans in the OP:

There is no NTR (Netorare) content nor is it planned for future updates.
However, there is cheating (Netori) involving the MC and married characters.

Even if half the posters chose to not believe it because they have "ntr spidey sense" or "bad experiences with other devs"

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Boy wouldn't that be nice.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018

Even if half the posters chose to not believe it because they have "ntr spidey sense" or "bad experiences with other devs"
I agree, the dev was immediately clear, there are no complaints for this. But I didn’t write about ntr.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020

no bro, it’s not that we don’t believe the word of the Dev. It’s just that many of the Devs put LI playing with other NPCs, even saying they’ll never have Netorare or that they don’t have that in the game. Because his opinion is similar to what you said up there, because he is not in an actual relationship with the MC, this is not NTR. But it is wrong.

And the reason for this is wrong is in the word "LOVE INTEREST", if you are interested in a person, you are jealous of him, and if someone is with him in front of you it is humiliating. And that is what Netorare is.

You don't necessarily have to be in a relationship with the person to feel jealous.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree, the dev was immediately clear, there are no complaints for this. But I didn’t write about ntr.
True but the message you quoted of mine mentioned it, I thought you were directly referring to that post. My bad :)

JC07 i kind of understand what you are saying. But to say it is wrong, I'm not so sure. Just because I don't like something doesn't make it wrong, but more so wrong for me.

I just really wish we had better tags for all this shit and I believe there would be less worries...

Reactions: pappypop

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
True but the message you quoted of mine mentioned it, I thought you were directly referring to that post. My bad :)

JC07 i kind of understand what you are saying. But to say it is wrong, I'm not so sure. Just because I don't like something doesn't make it wrong, but more so wrong for me.

I just really wish we had better tags for all this shit and I believe there would be less worries...
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

NTR.jpeg

It's not because I like it or don't like it. It is the definition of the site.

So a lot of people are irritated when Dev says he is not NTR because there is no relationship.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
So, if the NPC is a love interest in the game, and she has a relationship with another guy, leaving the MC jealous, it is configured with NTR. You don't need a relationship to be NTR. maybe you understood what I wrote on account of the translator.

Reactions: pappypop

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
What I'm saying is that Dev's and others take the real definition of the NTR and apply it here on the site. But on this site it has a slightly different definition, more reduced, to better specify one thing, in which case Netori here is cheating and NTR is when any love interest in the game has to do with another NPC other than the MC.

I hope you understand better, the translator complicates the communication a little.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Weighing in as a neutral.

The current premise only alludes. It does not show that there is NTR, or that NTR had happened out of sight. Most of the discussion/perspective are speculative.

When i shared my pov earlier, its because of the washroom scene is a highly unusual in the sense that its something which any person should be smart enough to avoid. For example:-

1. For NTR to happen that way, it means MOM is a dumb slut since its the middle of the school day and its the freaking ladies which anyone can walk in anytime, locked door or not.

2. For the drug talk, serious... you are a drug dealer and you can't find a better spot to talk to your runners except in the middle of the school day in the, once again, ladies...

That scene was meant to be controversial and in hindsight (including the unseen basedment scene), probably intentional by dev to invoke feels from the players.

edit: there could be other reasons but imma lazy. above two are the popular ones...lol

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes