davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Well, guys, I want to say that after going through the content that is in the game, I cannot understand why it all suddenly decided that MC's mother decided to suck lollipops or clean pipes in the toilet with two schoolchildren. I understand that this is a game and a serious plot is a rare guest in this kind of content.But even in those games where the heroines literally throw themselves at the main character, there is a bit of common sense. He is peculiar but he is there.MC's mother loves her son, as can be seen from her behavior in the game. She wants the best for him and his sister. To do this, she is ready to marry a dude who can satisfy her only financially. And if she needs a dude to help scratch the beaver. It won't be two skinny schoolchildren who don't know how to care for her rose. And even if it’s her fetish then doing it at school in broad daylight where she will be caught is not only the end of her career but a social death for her children in this school.Just imagine the jokes and bullying that will await them... In general, my opinion was she was in the toilet or was walking there she found two young voarests who wanted to spy on her or someone else. She decided to punish them by scolding them first and then making them clean the toilets. She decided to see to it herself, closed the door so that the guys would not be bullied in the future. Although they are assholes, they deserve a life lesson and not the stigma of bullying. The door may have really been broken.But in any case, it's me and my foolish conclusions, the author can replay everything. But in any case, with a heroine who loves fun with random guys, there is no desire to build relationships in life and in the game. I think the author understands this and would not screw it up like that if he wants people to like his game.Peace and good health to all!

Mar 28, 2018
Damn I really read from page 1 to 36 wow....and yes I hate Ron can we just kill him and may I ask a question.

It was said by the MC's sister that the blackmailing asshole didnt even manage to kiss her but apparently that was not the truth, it was then changed to "just" kissing and touching, is it true?

Edit: Damn just got my confirmation from playin the game real quick, and apparently it was true. Well that was what the Mc's sister said to Sophia. That was disappointing for me I guess, I thought there would be at least 1 untouched LI

Last edited:

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Just downloaded latest version Android port. I hope It will not become a waste of data
Edit: shit.!! I downloaded game with reading the thread. I hate ntr

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hentai_Connoisseur

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Damn I really read from page 1 to 36 wow....and yes I hate Ron can we just kill him and may I ask a question.

It was said by the MC's sister that the blackmailing asshole didnt even manage to kiss her but apparently that was not the truth, it was then changed to "just" kissing and touching, is it true?

Edit: Damn just got my confirmation from playin the game real quick, and apparently it was true. Well that was what the Mc's sister said to Sophia. That was disappointing for me I guess, I thought there would be at least 1 untouched LI
Well as far as untouched goes, there is still Camilla or the redheaded Teacher.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Ok guys, but this war in this post about NTR is already right, yes you can smell the shit from afar. But as Rebelyon said it is all an allusion or something implicit, choose your definition.

But I believe that Dev is already aware of what his base of followers are waiting for, he has already tried to make it a little clearer what could be happening in the likely NTR scenes, he has already spoken out (a little vague, but he hinted that he will not ruin the game with "NTR" scenes).

What remains for us is to wait, whoever liked it so far keep waiting to have more fun, and others like me, wait to know if it's your game or not.

And I say all this as a guy who doesn't even like sex voyeur scenes between NPCs, whether it's LI or not, but if the scene doesn't involve a LI or Future LI I can still press ctrl. So as someone who hates NTR extremely, I am waiting for an update to remove all this black cloud over the MC's Mother. I strongly hope that it is nothing that has been designed so far and she is the cutest among all LI and we can have a lot of fun with her.

In addition, Good luck DEV, personal patience and let this update come out soon to calm our nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it a bug or did I miss something where the trailer explodes even when you don't turn on the gas?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Apart from all the discussion of whether or not there is ntr, surely Ron is the 2 most talked about :KEK: :KEK:, it is so annoying that it reminds me of Mc's "best friend" in My Best Deal and the situation with the underwear and the Mc helping him is similar, I think those annoying "friends" are hard to forget

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes