Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Atleast Linda is not into fucking other dudes. And that's why she is one of the best strong progressive incest Mom in Adult VNs. It's hard for a woman, particularly mother to take a initiative towards incest without the need of Son's corruption like we see in most of the incest games. And Linda changed that stereotype. And She only fucked her Son after the game started. She didn't given us any kind of fears or tensions of NTR. Even, she rejected her husband to fuck her and tried to chase Son and got success in that.
Linda is to be worshipped. Hail Linda.
Agreed. Linda was the classic woman, lady in the streets but freak... you know the rest. She only had eyes for the Mc and that was refreshing to me. It's funny because some people hated Linda because of that very reason, I remember years ago in the thread she was labeled a slut by some because of how aggressive and forward she was towards her son which was actually hot in my opinion. She wasn't the standard "Oh God, he's my son this is wrong" type Milf and I loved that about her. I wonder if the Mom in this game is gonna have that same level of aggression and forwardness when it comes to Mc, I guess we'll see.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Atleast Linda is not into fucking other dudes. And that's why she is one of the best strong progressive incest Mom in Adult VNs. It's hard for a woman, particularly mother to take a initiative towards incest without the need of Son's corruption like we see in most of the incest games. And Linda changed that stereotype. And She only fucked her Son after the game started. She didn't given us any kind of fears or tensions of NTR. Even, she rejected her husband to fuck her and tried to chase Son and got success in that.
Linda is to be worshipped. Hail Linda.
So the scene where Bob fuck Linda doesn't count because Linda wasn't interested in the act or???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everybody
I started this game and I was really enjoying it until I got to the scene where mc's mother locks herself in the bathroom with two boys. The father says that they are locked up because she punish them to clean the bathrooms but the MC thinks something strange is happening. I don't like surprises too much so before continuing I would like to ask you if it becomes clear later what happened in that bathroom or we are playing another game of no ntr but maybe ...

Reactions: pappypop

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hello everybody
I started this game and I was really enjoying it until I got to the scene where mc's mother locks herself in the bathroom with two boys. The father says that they are locked up because she punish them to clean the bathrooms but the MC thinks something strange is happening. I don't like surprises too much so before continuing I would like to ask you if it becomes clear later what happened in that bathroom or we are playing another game of no ntr but maybe ...
The devs said that there won't be any netorare but they didn't say anything about the mom having sex with the boys, so at this point no one really knows. It's one of those things that it's technically not ntr so even if she is having sex with them the devs can say that they didn't lie. There are a couple of theories about what the mom was doing there that don't involve her having sex with them but like I said there is no confirmation by the devs and at this point I don't think they will say anything more about the situation, we just have to wait for the next update and hopefully we will get some answer then.

Reactions: pappypop

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The devs said that there won't be any netorare but they didn't say anything about the mom having sex with the boys, so at this point no one really knows. It's one of those things that it's technically not ntr so even if she is having sex with them the devs can say that they didn't lie. There are a couple of theories about what the mom was doing there that don't involve her having sex with them but like I said there is no confirmation by the devs and at this point I don't think they will say anything more about the situation, we just have to wait for the next update and hopefully we will get some answer then.
that is, another game that may be playing with the limits of ntr saying that they are not in a relationship or mc does not see it then it does not matter. If so, another dev who really doesn't know how people feel about those situations. Thanks, I think I'll wait for the next update before continuing to play this.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
that is, another game that may be playing with the limits of ntr saying that they are not in a relationship or mc does not see it then it does not matter. If so, another dev who really doesn't know how people feel about those situations. Thanks, I think I'll wait for the next update before continuing to play this.
There are some hints in the game that suggest that what is happening in the bathroom is not something sexual, but yeah like you said it's at the limit where you can say it's not ntr but still gives the same vibes. Most of us are in the same situation as you, we are all waiting for the next update to decide what to do.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think we should just move on and wait for the next update, it's clear at this point that they won't say anything else about the bathroom scene. Hopefully we will get our answers in the next update, and we can decide what to do. There is really no point in continuing to spam the thread with the same comments.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Agreed. Linda was the classic woman, lady in the streets but freak... you know the rest. She only had eyes for the Mc and that was refreshing to me. It's funny because some people hated Linda because of that very reason, I remember years ago in the thread she was labeled a slut by some because of how aggressive and forward she was towards her son which was actually hot in my opinion. She wasn't the standard "Oh God, he's my son this is wrong" type Milf and I loved that about her. I wonder if the Mom in this game is gonna have that same level of aggression and forwardness when it comes to Mc, I guess we'll see.
We already know how society view towards women, Especially the women who love to be bold, strong and non-stereotypic. But, except some players, many players supported Linda & kept her in their Top Moms list. That's welcoming. I love how she have hots for only one Boy even with her bold and horny nature. Her popularity is evergreen.

If LISC Mom even comes little close to Linda, I will be thankful to the dev.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
So the scene where Bob fuck Linda doesn't count because Linda wasn't interested in the act or???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, obviously. She just have to live that "wife" character atleast upto MC get to her "love" life. She don't have interest in husband. You can tell this by that scene you shared. As long as I remember, I think it's only one scene. But, After MC (you) get to her life, then in a very fast paced way, she only had sex with Son. No Blueballs, nothing and she stopped all the sex with husband because she dont want her son to get jealous. Where you will find such a loyal, loving, caring, horny, bold & wish fulfilling Mother? I can write a essay about Linda and her greatness.

Last edited:

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Because of the few scenes game is not enjoying anymore for me
Mc was getting footjob from teacher but
There was something happening in the bathroom
So how can anyone enjoy the game
And developer are more into not spoiling the game while players don't enjoy there games
I enjoy the game even with that.
I am curious as to what happened in the bathroom, but until we discover it through te story I don't think too much about that.
She could have done literally anything with these two boys. Which did not look very happy, at least in the revised scene now, thanks to all that crying wolf without evidence.
And if I would care to think about that bathroom-scene I could think of many reasons as to why it happens, not only just about the "fucking students in the bathroom"-Cliche.
I really hope the Dev does not cave in and give away part of the story just to please the fearfull folks that seem to hate the game only because of that scene...

The only gripe I have is that idiot Ron and that the MC is all to willing to get involved in all the shit he is pulling. I really hope sometimes in the future we will have the chance to get rid of him. Or at least punch him out of the solar system.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes