Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The males in this game are horrible:
The step-cucker looks like a nazi-pedo-pervert sadist, the MC looks like a serial killer or school shooter wannabe and the blond Chad friend of his looks like a transgender Miley Cirus, WTF?

If the females looks that beautiful and sexy then why the males looks like that?
I think the company's that make the models have a lot more options and variations for the female models. That on top of most players and devs seem more concerned on how the female model looks than the males.

I would rather more time be spent on making the females luscious than making ok looking guy npcs personally but I can admit there is a big difference between the sexes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Despite the bothersome angles and things I've seen the Dev already put certain rumors of a controversy fetish to bed so... I'm gonna trust in that. The women are hot aside from the sister, her face looks off to me. The Mom resembles you know who from you know what. I do wish this Ron character would go away because he's awful, but I'll be back for the next update.
i would have killed him long ago, he's rather stupid... also karen doesn't look hot at all, she looks perpetually pissed off.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Not only they are horrible but they have the personality of assholes every male in the game are either psychopaths, perverts, cucks or sadists, and its implied that the mom has some nympho shit going too, and is really hard and i mean HARD to play with that asshole Ron tailing MC all the god damn time, shit i was waiting he just died when MC told he fked his slut mom, and OC i blow the fking house at the end cuz that was the only way we could get rid of that asshole Chaning Tatum looking mdfker...

A really hard game to play with all these horrible characters allways runing behind the MC...

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
I had similar thoughts about that, execpt that assumed woman with Dave was actually Ron, he couldn't answer the phone because his mouth was full.
It was probably Ron all along. In order to get revenge on Dave he decided to seduce him and suck him off all while planting a bomb in his trailer. Once outside notice how shocked Ron looks, he’s nervous because he felt like he probably didn’t wipe the remaining cum off his lips, not to mention the pubes on his jacket. If I’m Mc I’m staying away from Ron and his cock sucking habits.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wanna be clear when I say this I don't think any of these reactions so far are wrong or an exaggeration. Players can only react to what content they've played and experienced not what's going to appear in the future. People are debating whether or not the main characters mom is a whore or not and that's a fair argument given what was presented by the Dev. Players already seen her flash her son's best friend without any fear in the world. Add the bathroom scene and supposedly a incident in a basement there's legit reasons for players to feel a certain way about the Mom. Whether she's a femdom queen or drug dealer like some are suggesting I think it's fair to wait until the next update or updates until we get clear answers . My only hope is those answers aren't dragged out for long periods of time, I rather know sooner than later because I can't see myself sticking around while constantly being in the dark.

As for the Dev, you have people talking about your game, which means people care so I hope you take this as a form of flattery because nothing is worse than people not talking about your game at all.
Man is my memory that bad? I don't remember her flashing the mc's friend I mean she wasn't wearing much but it wasn't like she was purposely showing him her tits. But I agree with some of what you said, people can only really react to what they've seen so far, I am more inclined to think that she wasn't doing anything sexual with the boys. But judging by how the scene plays out it's not surprising that people would think that they were having sex. Even I thought that at first. I also hope that gets cleared out in the next update I don't think I could enjoy the game if it took multiple updates to know what is going on with the mom.

Last edited:

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
Man is my memory that bad? I don't remember her flashing the mc's friend I mean she wasn't wearing much but it wasn't like she was purposely showing him her tits. But I agree with some of what you said, people can only really react to what they've seen so far, I am more inclined to think that she wasn't doing anything sexual with the boys. But by judging how the scene plays out it's not surprising that people would think that they were having sex. Even I thought that at first. I also hope that gets cleared out in the next update I don't think I could enjoy the game if it took multiple updates to know what is going on with the mom.
her tits were practically hanging out of her nightgown not to mention she was wearing a nightgown.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
her tits were practically hanging out of her nightgown not to mention she was wearing a nightgown.
Yeah but when people say she was flashing the mc's friend it gives the impression that she was like, oh look at my tits please. She didn't even look that amused by his presence and only got more confortable when the mc joined them.

Reactions: JC07

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
Yeah but when people say she was flashing the mc's friend it gives the impression that she was like, oh look at my tits please. She didn't even look that amused by his presence and only got more confortable when the mc joined them.
if that's the way you saw it then fine but going to the door wearing next to nothing while your nipples are exposed is flashing in my book.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One thing I will say is that in the next updates the devs should probably make it more clear what this game is really about. Is it a game that is focused on the mc getting with the girls or is it one of those games that the mc gets the girls but you also see them teasing and/or having sex with other guys because it's techincally not ntr since they are not in a relationship yet. The sooner they make it clear the sooner all the pointless discussions stop.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't why most devs make the "bestfriends" so annoying, when I play these games I always think to myself, I would never be friends with someone like this.
Why does the trailer still explode even if you pick to leave? So either choice leads to explosion & now your going to jail?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All the hints just lead to she is a whore
Who likes to show off in front of students

And I also hope developer clears the cloud which is surrounding the game right now
We don't want to get cuckold by knowing MCs mom is sex addict who just want to do sex with students
She looks like the mom from Milfy City, and I’m pretty sure she was atleast blowing them in there if not getting doubleteamed. Guys it’s still NTR even if it’s not shown but still implied or told about. You don’t lock the bathroom door with your male students to make them clean toilets

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
The step-asshole is a ugly wrinkly old fart and with the shit going in the bathroom this game has NTR all over it, plus some dirty old fart cucking you and some degenerated friends like Ron, the script is garbage crap to me i bet this going to add the rape, scat and humilliation tags for the next update...

Reactions: pappypop

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She looks like the mom from Milfy City, and I’m pretty sure she was atleast blowing them in there if not getting doubleteamed. Guys it’s still NTR even if it’s not shown but still implied or told about. You don’t lock the bathroom door with your male students to make them clean toilets
I won't call it ntr yet since we don't know what happened, there are other possibilities other than her having sex with them in there. But if it turns out that I am wrong and she is actually just having sex with the boys in the school then yeah I am out. It may not be ntr but it's the same vibe for me, I have no interest in pursuing a character like that. At this point I really wish the devs just came out and said, we won't spoil the story but the mc is the only one getting his dick in the love interests, or if that not the case they should just say that there may be be sex scenes with love interests and other guys before the mc gets with them. Even when you go to the devs' discord people are still talking about it there. I don't think this is good for anyone, it's not good for the players because they can't decide what to do with the game, and it's probably not good for the devs either because there are a lot of people that don't even know if they want to try the game because of all the people talking about the bathroom scene.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes