katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is there a reason the MC didn't just steal the asshole's cell phone in the end and chuck it in the river or something?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I legit think Dave's sister set the explosion off.
Well I think Dave has several enemies if he behaved with everyone as he did with the MC, if it was the sister I would not be surprised (we do not know what the relationship was between them, or if he treated his sister badly) but she definitely reminded me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Apart from all the discussion of whether or not there is ntr, surely Ron is the 2 most talked about :KEK: :KEK:, it is so annoying that it reminds me of Mc's "best friend" in My Best Deal and the situation with the underwear and the Mc helping him is similar, I think those annoying "friends" are hard to forget
I always hated the annoying best friend trope and games, hopefully Ron becomes a villain and we can get rid of him.

Jul 18, 2017
thought i'd download ICpatch to check if the patch was needed seems it has nothing written in it. :ROFLMAO:
is someone just memeing on people downloading it:KEK:

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
What a great start. Game is leave the impression of there will be tons of ntr but there isn't and as the dev said there will be not. At least you should try.

Last edited:

gaeliclord

Oct 14, 2017
Great game has potential to be one of the greats. Even considering supporting their patreon but does anyone have what they posted a status update on the other day?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I’m a little curious. :unsure:

If the developer of this game is not present in this platform (is he?), then, who wrote the “There is no NTR” disclaimer in the opening page? Where did they get the info? I suppose a moderator did it, but if that’s the case, again, how did he knows about the game future plans? are they in contact with the dev?

o_O
You can read the thread or go to the devs discord.

Reactions: BTLD
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes