allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I haven't played such a quality game for a long time. Each character is beautiful, the render quality is amazing. I am looking forward to future updates. Good Luck

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Beautiful graphics, good renderings, very beautiful and delicious girls, I just hope that this game is no longer a game to be spoiled with shitty NTR, or that at least it is not inevitable, I see no sense in playing a game and just making choices on purpose that lead to the MC being tame cuckold or the MC being stupid enough to do nothing and lose the girls, in which they should be being courted!

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
And in the toilet of 2 students, a plumber, headmaster, cleaner + broken sink and broken mirror - a fight.
Ps. Conspiracy theories to the basket.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LISC-MOODY If i may ask the background models you guys use are they all DAZ assets? If so then you must have seriously great hardware to render all of those. I commend you guys for details to your surrounding assets and animations/renders are great. Love the game for sure.

Women are smoking hot.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Then Dave is dead? Haha, I'm excited about what's going to happen next.

But I didn’t realize it, I didn’t turn on the stove gas. So how did the house explode?

Edit: But in the end, I'm glad he's dead. He was just an annoying character.
He's dead already? Awesome, I'm glad we didn't have to wait a long time to get rid of such an annoying ass character unlike that game Double Homework. But anywho.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Well goddamn! I can't wait to see more of this in the coming future! I recently just finished episode 1! I just hope that Dave is actually dead, but my damn guts is telling me he's going to be alive or something. And become like that one villain name Two-face.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I want to wish you luck with this project, but I couldn't get very far myself.
Unfortunately, I cannot stand the 'best friend' Ron. I just want to punch him in the face and not help him with anything.

The renders I have seen, and in the preview shots look good, but unfortunately I don't think this is the VN for me.
So once again, I wish you all the best.

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
Good game. The graphics are not a 10/10 (personally) but I can't wait for the next update

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes