Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
Have you played milfy city? She looks a lot like the mom in that game that you can bang all over the place
Ya same I felt that too her lips ,facial expression and aura is like Linda . Plus she is Teacher + Mother , best milf combination .

Also who are these people bragging about game not being good. Cmon they need to get life , For me this game is awesome.

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
it's really a good game,cant wait for the update!

but i feel like mc and his buddy were lobotomized at birth or what? quite stupid in their acts like a 10 yo lol

Old Man Logan

May 2, 2018
Can we get a nopy link for this game? You know, mega is always like gimme some money and the other links are poor in terms of speed. At least for me...

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
His latest post says on Patreon that it has been delayed again to end of this month
thats fine, im just glad he isnt dead, besides, if this is at the end of the month then i can play all the other good ones that are conveniently also coming at the end of the month

Reactions: madrid3423

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Gotta say, I really like what I've played thus far. My only dislike is honestly the fluctiuating, almost non-present EQ of our mc and also his lack of street smarts. I get it, though. Just a minor character gripe that will change along with his growth. Ron needs help... that child is on something. While I'm curious to the real reasons behind certain things with certain characters, such as, what's real and what's a misunderstanding; I'm not too up in my feelings about the way things are presented. Good work, I can hardly wait for what's next.

Reactions: ann87ra

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Gotta say, I really like what I've played thus far. My only dislike is honestly the fluctiuating, almost non-present EQ of our mc and also his lack of street smarts. I get it, though. Just a minor character gripe that will change along with his growth. Ron needs help... that child is on something. While I'm curious to the real reasons behind certain things with certain characters, such as, what's real and what's a misunderstanding; I'm not too up in my feelings about the way things are presented. Good work, I can hardly wait for what's next.
i belive ron works together with dave they wanted to get rid of the mc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes