Old Man Logan

May 2, 2018
Can we get a nopy link for this game? You know, mega is always like gimme some money and the other links are poor in terms of speed. At least for me...

Reactions: LISC-MOODY

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
His latest post says on Patreon that it has been delayed again to end of this month
thats fine, im just glad he isnt dead, besides, if this is at the end of the month then i can play all the other good ones that are conveniently also coming at the end of the month

Reactions: madrid3423

Sin Eater

Apr 9, 2018
Gotta say, I really like what I've played thus far. My only dislike is honestly the fluctiuating, almost non-present EQ of our mc and also his lack of street smarts. I get it, though. Just a minor character gripe that will change along with his growth. Ron needs help... that child is on something. While I'm curious to the real reasons behind certain things with certain characters, such as, what's real and what's a misunderstanding; I'm not too up in my feelings about the way things are presented. Good work, I can hardly wait for what's next.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Gotta say, I really like what I've played thus far. My only dislike is honestly the fluctiuating, almost non-present EQ of our mc and also his lack of street smarts. I get it, though. Just a minor character gripe that will change along with his growth. Ron needs help... that child is on something. While I'm curious to the real reasons behind certain things with certain characters, such as, what's real and what's a misunderstanding; I'm not too up in my feelings about the way things are presented. Good work, I can hardly wait for what's next.
i belive ron works together with dave they wanted to get rid of the mc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
The main problem with most MC in games is their EGO, it's fluid when it shouldn't be(on average). The wishy-washy aspect of the Protagonist is highly annoying as it confuses the players on who the person is, their motivation and beliefs; a fine example is that you are on a journey but your surroundings change at random intervals which disorient you.

The writing isn't terrible, though I see they could improve most aspects of each characters since it's still early. I really wished the MC became wold turn out similar to the MC in Watchdogs, a brutal man, given what I saw in the opening.

So did the devs ditch the police chief daughter ?

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Is there some Camelia events in the next update? I hope not cause I find her really ugly and want the dev to do very minimum effort on her. She almost dissuaded me to choose my patreon tier cause her face was on it.

Luked

Apr 13, 2020
Man !!! This is gold!! Superb Animations , unique models ( Not excessively busty ), overall top class !!!

Only minor fault is the grammar ...that tbh is the proof reader's fault

Jun 1, 2021

Critical Announcement

Greetings to all,
As you know, we said in our latest weekly report that there may be a delay for a certain period of time. Unfortunately, I would like to state that this is inevitable in the current situation. Leaving our jobs during the pandemic process, it prevented us from getting the render of the game from our computers at work. In the current situation, we have completed our missing scenes, and we are trying to overcome the rendering process. However, you can guess that normal GPUs cannot render in such projects. The render time we get from our current personal computers is 4 hours per scene. We are trying to use the fee from your donations to overcome the rendering problem. However, you can guess that this is not possible. When the work on a current friend's computer is finished, we are thinking of completing our missing scenes for a short time. At this point, there were situations that made us very tired. Now we have started to pay out of our own pocket. Buddha has already begun to force us. We will release this part no matter what, but we need to overcome the financial obstacles and buy the machine we can render for later. We wanted to tell you this before the cut-off date of Patreon.

That's all we have to say for now, I hope you'll excuse us, we're trying our best.

Last edited:

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
Due to health problems, the game was postponed to the end of the month at the earliest and the beginning of July at the latest.The game is currently in the proofreding and coding phase.
The update will be released to our patrons in two weeks. No cancellations or problems. We were a little late due to some health issues, that's all. Glad to hear that the game excites you. I have no doubt that you will love the new episode even more.
lol

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes