Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
so my theory for dave and ron so far. we got played really hard. not only by dave, but ron too. they working together. now you ask why? so we have dave who lost his parents and has money problems. and there is ron who is deep in love with the girl you chasing too. so they team up. dave needs the documents for money and ron wants you out of the picture for the girl. so they get you to do something that they can blackmail you with. steal the pants of rons mother. why would ron agree to that with dave? because he is a fucking pervert. so you goes there and try it. you get caught by the dad and fucks the mom. nobody saw that coming. now ron wants you gone even more. but now they have what they need to blackmail the mc without to get ron involved. next step they send you to get the documents. you go to the house and break in and steal the documents. now they have 2 videos of you breaking in houses and stealing. mc goes to dave and gives him the documents. now dave has what he wants. so they only need to get you out of the picture how to do that? fake daves death and make you the culprit. so dave starts to provocate you even more. he shows up everywhere you go. how does he knows where you are? ron tells him everything you do. you need to akt so you tell ron that you want to break in the caravan together with him and delete the videos. when the time comes ron don´t shows up and you can´t get him on the phone. why? because they need you to go in the caravan alone. and maybe film all of that. so you go in and delete the video. and when you come out suprise ron shows up. you talk with him. enough time for dave and the woman to go out of the caravan and set it on fire. and than boom the caravan explodes. now they have what they need to get you out of the picture. you go home. the police shows and says witness said there was only you. but wait ron was there too. no problem because ron is the witness. they have everything to get you to prison.

so what do you think could i be right?

That's a real interesting theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
...At this point, there were situations that made us very tired...
If the creators are tired they need to raise money for a holiday in one of the spas on one of the tropical islands, and after that comes the purchase of new equipment. After that, it is necessary to pay for psychiatric help because of the exhaustion brought by tragedies in personal life. I believe there will always be a donors for such noble cause . You, yes you! you can help, show your generosity!

Jun 21, 2020

Critical Announcement

Greetings to all,
As you know, we said in our latest weekly report that there may be a delay for a certain period of time. Unfortunately, I would like to state that this is inevitable in the current situation. Leaving our jobs during the pandemic process, it prevented us from getting the render of the game from our computers at work. In the current situation, we have completed our missing scenes, and we are trying to overcome the rendering process. However, you can guess that normal GPUs cannot render in such projects. The render time we get from our current personal computers is 4 hours per scene. We are trying to use the fee from your donations to overcome the rendering problem. However, you can guess that this is not possible. When the work on a current friend's computer is finished, we are thinking of completing our missing scenes for a short time. At this point, there were situations that made us very tired. Now we have started to pay out of our own pocket. Buddha has already begun to force us. We will release this part no matter what, but we need to overcome the financial obstacles and buy the machine we can render for later. We wanted to tell you this before the cut-off date of Patreon.

That's all we have to say for now, I hope you'll excuse us, we're trying our best.
I can understand them, they were too embarrassed to speak the truth.
But it's okay, happens with everyone once in a while.:LOL:

May 10, 2021
dude, that smells fishy... as far i can remember, back in june the update was almost ready and then? he got sick, okay that can happen. but after that, excuse over excuse... you can hate me now, but it doesn't feel honest to me.

it's a shame, i really like this game.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
dude, that smells fishy... as far i can remember, back in june the update was almost ready and then? he got sick, okay that can happen. but after that, excuse over excuse... you can hate me now, but it doesn't feel honest to me.

it's a shame, i really like this game.
Unfortunately, it happens that many good games, for one reason or another, are abandoned.
But fortunately, there is no shortage of entertainment alternatives to play with.
I think, more than us, the real disappointments remain the same devs.
Where I come from, a quote goes like this: "one pope dies, another happens".

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
The game will not be abandoned in any way and this episode will be published. These kinds of things are disturbing because there is a lot of effort involved. If it doesn't sound honest that someone has cancer or is struggling financially, then there is nothing more to say. We currently have 1200 scenes rendered. But then there were 400 more scenes that needed to be added for story integrity. We also reworked all the scenes of the two main characters that bothered us in the first and second episodes. As you can see from the first part, we take care not to do any incomplete work. When we can render again, the game will be released soon.

Last edited:
May 10, 2021
The game will not be abandoned in any way and this episode will be published. These kinds of things are disturbing because there is a lot of effort involved. If it doesn't sound honest that someone has cancer or is struggling financially, then there is nothing more to say. We currently have 1200 scenes rendered. But then there were 400 more scenes that needed to be added for story integrity. We also reworked all the scenes of the two main characters that bothered us in the first and second episodes. As you can see from the first part, we take care not to do any incomplete work. When we can render again, the game will be released soon.
cancer? i didn't know that, i must have read over it. then i apologize, get well soon.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
a news for delay is better than no news at all. i work for interior design team and have 3 of my coworkers died due covid. don't rush, and prioritize your health.

Reactions: BTLD

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
There is no netorare? Bruh then explain what mom's gonna do in girls bathroom with those boys before that stupid rose interrupting mc?
Dev said there's no NTR in this game and the mom/student business is not what it looks like meaning it's not what you think it is.. Obviously he can't reveal whats really going on in the bathroom but it's not what you think

• Haha
Reactions: Krane461
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes