May 10, 2021
whatever the cause of the announcement delays, unkept promises are never good. the game is really great, but we've seen these moments here too often. if you need more time, just say so, but at least be honest. that would be totally fine for me.

Reactions: ruskatt and srteare

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
whatever the cause of the announcement delays, unkept promises are never good. the game is really great, but we've seen these moments here too often. if you need more time, just say so, but at least be honest. that would be totally fine for me.
he was honest since he made that announcement...

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
I really really want to support the developers of this game but for now I’m just going to wait and see what happens with the next update and if they can deliver an update at least every month or so.

Reactions: Nosferatu Suran

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020

Hi guys.We are finally coming to the end. I will briefly talk about the situation because we work a little hard. As you will notice on our discord, we are starting the beta testing process. I would like to thank our friends who will help us during the testing process. We currently have 1700+ renders. As soon as our testing process is over, The game will be released for our patrons. There is a possibility that we can release it without animation. If something like this happens, the animated version will be playable for our patrons again a week after the patreon release.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
When is the update dude ?....its been 5 months now....
They invite you to support them on patreon to follow the news.
I think, they don't understand that hardly someone would be interested in following the news if you haven't done anything for over five months (for whatever reason).
Few are willing to pay for charity (if you find someone) most expect a job.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes