|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
For me it's the lack of communication that upsets me, if something happened during the testing instead of staying silent come out and say it, it's not hard to take 5 minutes of your day to let the people that supports you know what is going on... I was waiting to see if the dev could deliver on time to support on patreon because i really liked the first release, but now i'm not so sure.

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
i am loosing more and more my interesst in this game! and this is the developer´s fault... lack of communication, lies, false promises...
unfortunately many devs are destroying their success by themselfes...
but it would be so easy: good and exciting game = my interest, release on time and good communication = my support on patreon

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
i am loosing more and more my interesst in this game! and this is the developer´s fault... lack of communication, lies, false promises...
unfortunately many devs are destroying their success by themselfes...
but it would be so easy: good and exciting game = my interest, release on time and good communication = my support on patreon
I share. Unfortunately this sector is invaded by projects like this and (considering that there are no other possible choices) i believe that we can exchange them with the same coin: ignoring them !

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
Beta testing process started today. Some of you got angry and were right to be angry, some of you followed quietly. Thank you to everyone who supports us in any way. I hope that the result will make you forget all the negativities. This is why we remain silent. When making a game like this, the only thing that fights us is time. Until the day the game is playable, we just wanted to shut up and work. Because at the end of the day, the important thing is not the words, but the fact that there is a game that can be playable. Since the stressful part of the job is left behind, we are here to communicate and answer your questions as much as possible from now on. We love this game so we like to add new and useful stuff. There were delays due to the mechanics that we did not think to put before but now we believe will suit. Like inventory system, hint menu system, collectables, complex scoring, more interesting sandbox elements, rework characters etc. As a result, we added the things we wanted and we are very happy with the final version of the game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Beta testing process started today. Some of you got angry and were right to be angry, some of you followed quietly. Thank you to everyone who supports us in any way. I hope that the result will make you forget all the negativities. This is why we remain silent. When making a game like this, the only thing that fights us is time. Until the day the game is playable, we just wanted to shut up and work. Because at the end of the day, the important thing is not the words, but the fact that there is a game that can be playable. Since the stressful part of the job is left behind, we are here to communicate and answer your questions as much as possible from now on. We love this game so we like to add new and useful stuff. There were delays due to the mechanics that we did not think to put before but now we believe will suit. Like inventory system, hint menu system, collectables, complex scoring, more interesting sandbox elements, rework characters etc. As a result, we added the things we wanted and we are very happy with the final version of the game.
wait what?
you're adding sandbox?

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Pls improve the sister's face
And pls don't add sandbox it will take more time of yours

|UserName|

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for clarifying, if this update delivers the high expectations that i have from the first release you just got yourself a new patron! I just hope it doesn't take 5 months to release the next one, i believe this game could become really big just from playing the first release... btw you nailed the "Mom" model she's perfect and hope to see more scenes with her in future updates. Best of luck going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovv99

LISC-MOODY

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for clarifying, if this update delivers the high expectations that i have from the first release you just got yourself a new patrons! I just hope it doesn't take 5 months to release the next one, i believe this game could become really big just from playing the first release... btw you nailed the "Mom" model she's perfect and hope to see more scenes with her in future updates. Best of luck going forward.
I have no doubts, FScott. You will understand why this chapter took so long when you play the game. The first part was in the form of a prologue for us. It was the past, not the main form of the game. Basically, it can be said that we almost made the game from scratch twice. Now we have a great foundation for the future.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes