Bugbear32

Jun 3, 2020
Renders are good and I don't hate the basic storyline, but why is it that so many writers of these games think that all male characters have to be either hyper-aggressive douchebags with serious anger management issues or fat old cucks?

Reactions: anon280

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Renders are good and I don't hate the basic storyline, but why is it that so many writers of these games think that all male characters have to be either hyper-aggressive douchebags with serious anger management issues or fat old cucks?
well, a super goody goody two shoes vanilla mc is too boring to play as not to mention super cringy.
this way, the mc's are at least tolerable

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Due to health problems, the game was postponed to the end of the month at the earliest and the beginning of July at the latest.The game is currently in the proofreding and coding phase.
Any plans to add sound effects to the sex animations in the next few updates ?

Reactions: cerebotio2

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
*Spoilers*
Awesome game and Story thus far..id say I'm on the dark path cause I chose to kill Dave(or at least attempted to kill him by leaving the stove on in his trailer, not sure if the explosion was caused by that or some other form of foul play)

Also I hope there's a good explanation to why Lauren takes students to basements and bathrooms and not what it's intended to look like(that she's fucking students at school) if it's the latter that just means ur moms a freaking hoe

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
When is the next update? Dev said start of July!
Well i don't know what cheap callendars are you using but according to mine it's still technically "Start of July" and it will remain as such for alteast like 8 days before it changes to "The Middle of July" so there is no reason to panic yet.

• Angry
Reactions: mooltamoe

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Well i don't know what cheap callendars are you using but according to mine it's still technically "Start of July" and it will remain as such for alteast like 8 days before it changes to "The Middle of July" so there is no reason to panic yet.
Well, we all are experienced on games getting delayed (sadly, forever sometimes) that every delay feels like trouble.
Im on my nerves too just because this two first versions were way better than I expected and really want to continue it :(

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes