CSE_NSFW

Mar 31, 2019
The new model looks like something made by AI
agreed. the old model looks infinitely better. and fits the name jasmine more. Jasmine gives off more of a "latina or mixed" type of vibe rather than "Generic AI Hentai Asian" the new design doesnt fit at all, for a game with a solid vision with how the design is and for how good this artist is, im shocked they didn't see this through

Reactions: anatarash

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Good game overall but for me the house events are boring, only stuff at school is entertaining. And yeah wtf happened to Jasmine, the original face was awesome, the new face ive seen it in 3 other dozen games.

Reactions: MalEl

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Havnt played since 0.3 or so but i finished now all content, what happened to the party with jasmine/elena?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i may be wrong but shouldn't this be tagged as VN? you follow alone a set story with (slight?) deviations based on choices
It was sandbox, this is a VN mode for "now", there will be an open-world version as well.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :love: (y)
For what? You cannot use old saves, they fuck everything up, all the points, and values, and choices have been changed, you are going to break your game. Everyone has to start over....

• Sad
Reactions: fishbrain

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It was sandbox, this is a VN mode for "now", there will be an open-world version as well.

For what? You cannot use old saves, they fuck everything up, all the points, and values, and choices have been changed, you are going to break your game. Everyone has to start over....
I just decided to delete the save folder and start the game again so that the saves would not interfere with the progress of the game and would be less confusing. ;)THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATIONS!!! (y) ;) :love: :)

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Has the game been re-released??I played it about a year ago and haven't played it since. The beginning is completely different from how I remember it!? :unsure: :unsure:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I lost my patience with the 0.9.0 Version... saw the 0.9.1 version now. But if iam correct there will be another update soon right? About next week? Or is 0.9.1 the best we will get until the next major update? (assuming called 0.10)

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I lost my patience with the 0.9.0 Version... saw the 0.9.1 version now. But if iam correct there will be another update soon right? About next week? Or is 0.9.1 the best we will get until the next major update? (assuming called 0.10)
Dev said last week a new content update would be out this week. We'll see if that really happens.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes