• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I just test new update, after change some scripts it's not working well specially for "friend" word, overall need really good ipatch!
Does dev said anything about ipatch !? Or someone need to do it!
It's in my comment right above, they are more than likely going to wait for the final update that will come next week.

As it will change even more again.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Other option is to do it manually going into game folder, open script.rpy with notepad, under edit click replace, type in landlady with mom then replace all and do same for landlord then save not save as then close and restart game. titles should be changed after that.
I will try it later

Thanks again Mate !

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023

You can use that to open .rpyc and see them and then edit them or save as .rpy if you want.

I did warn people not to mess with it right now, as there was more updates coming in the next few days and next week that would change EVEN MORE.
Is it like ?

kdlgytjr87

Jul 18, 2022
Am I the only one experiencing bugs like this when I start the game? The image doesn't look right and the text font doesn't match.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Am I the only one experiencing bugs like this when I start the game? The image doesn't look right and the text font doesn't match.
The clue is in the upper left in red.

Seems like you might have a bad download or bad extraction as has missing images.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys... can anyone please tell me or help with this:

1. why when MC talk with other characters, the language or text is wrong, i mean mixed between lines?
2. Where in Renpy folder i can find the saves for Life in Santa County? i try it to find by LISC name but is not there, i would appreciate it. thanks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LifeinSantaCounty-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
can u answer please on what i ask up before?
no.
I'm not the dev and am unaffiliated with this game, I have no clue.
Since you're not the only one with the text issue, I'm assuming it's probably a bug with latest version, so maybe a bugfix will be released soon.
For the folder, it's definitely there, so maybe it's playing hide & seek and you just haven't found it yet; keep looking.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
no.
I'm not the dev and am unaffiliated with this game, I have absolutely no clue.
Since you're not the only one with the text issue, I'm assuming it's probably a bug with latest version, so maybe a bugfix will be released soon.
For the folder, it's definitely there, so maybe it's playing hide & seek and you just haven't found it yet; keep looking.
why are u so rude? i ask nicely where in renpy i can find saves from Life in Santa County, please don t be rude, i don t tolerate and permit to anyone this.

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes