KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I have started and reached the stage where I need to talk to Rose in the Teacher's Lounge. I found Elana in the locker rooms and there is an option of "Ask For Help", but it won't let me access that option. I don't understand why as I have never had any issues with the options before and I don't seem to be able to progress this because of this inability to get the help. Should I have done something along the way that I've missed? Any advice is appreciated.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey everyone! I just wanted to drop a quick update so you’re not left hanging. We had a bit of a crisis in the code. You might remember the issue with the older Sophie sequences. Because of that mess, I ran into some problems with the links and variables in the updated Sophie sequence, but I’ve worked through it. I may need to clean things up from the start, but if so, I plan to do that quickly after the update. My main goal is to release the game before the end of the month, and I’m pushing hard to launch it with animations. Things are looking good right now. Stay tuned and take care!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Are the animations so necessary for the first release of the update? In the past Moody did second release with animations.
I think animations are the biggest selling point of those games nowadays. I also prefer games with animation over those that don't have any. But I skip games where the animation looks like a 10fps game from psx era. In the case of LISC the animations are insane so I'm always looking forward to them.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think animations are the biggest selling point of those games nowadays. I also prefer games with animation over those that don't have any. But I skip games where the animation looks like a 10fps game from psx era. In the case of LISC the animations are insane so I'm always looking forward to them.
LISC animations are some of the best of I've seen but the thing that sets them apart is that they are custom made done right. For me, I'd rather a game have no animations than those shitty daz pre-made animations that you see in 90% of the games with the "animated" tag. I'd also rather no animations than bad customs with bizarre, awkward, physically impossible movement... I'm looking at you STWA: Unbroken and City of Broken Dreamers

I've seen some dev's for really good VNs come out and say that they'd rather leave animations out until they learn how to do it right. That's something I can respect. There is a small handful of VNs with fantastic animations though, and LISC is one of them.

Last edited:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
LISC animations are some of the best of I've seen but the thing that sets them apart is that they are custom made done right. For me, I'd rather a game have no animations than those shitty daz pre-made animations that you see in 90% of the games with the "animated" tag. I'd also rather no animations than bad customs with bizarre, awkward, physically impossible movement... I'm looking at you STWA: Unbroken and City of Broken Dreamers

I've seen some dev's for really good VNs come out and say that they'd rather leave animations out until they learn how to do it right. That's something I can respect. There is a small handful of VNs with fantastic animations though, and LISC is one of them.
I agree 100%. Good renders in a game without animations > a game with animations in the quality you described. But luckily we get more devs that deliver a better quality in animations even if it takes them quite some while when they work alone. In the case of LISC I'm sure the new animations will be freaking awesome again. Definetly among my top 5 animation-wise.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I'd rather a game have no animations than those shitty daz pre-made animations that you see in 90% of the games with the "animated" tag. I'd also rather no animations than bad customs with bizarre, awkward, physically impossible movement... I'm looking at you STWA: Unbroken and City of Broken Dreamers
Haha I like those games, but yeah, they have really bad animations. I feel the same with Leap of Faith. It's a heartwarming story, but oh boy, I would have preferred if Drifty didn't add animations for the lewd scenes.

I still remember when I saw Karen's scene for the first time and was amazed by it. And even though the Lauren and Iris scenes lack the variety that the Karen and Rose scenes had in episode 1, they are still pretty well done compared to other AVNs, and very few adult games can compare or surpass LISC animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finyx and Jericho85
3.80 star(s) 190 Votes