Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Yes........according to DEV !!!!!!!! How the hell you play these kind of games, where are no points system wisible and hinting what point you need ?????
Good example is right at the beginning of this update !!!! Went school.....NO option be agresive (black), thied both systems and different choices.....nothing !!!!!!
I hate doing same scenes over and over again with different choices and trying to remember, what choice i did before !!!!!!
And if you choose wrong, you miss scenes, example school roaming !!!!!!!
Go to page 50 in this thread, somebody posted a mod that allows you to see the variables and what points youre gaining or losing with the options you pick, it wont solve your problem completely youre still gonna have to savescum a bit but it helps

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Does anyone have a save file for right after the Sarah alarm code? I can't get it to trigger me being able to enter the code.

Thank you in advance.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Go to page 50 in this thread, somebody posted a mod that allows you to see the variables and what points youre gaining or losing with the options you pick, it wont solve your problem completely youre still gonna have to savescum a bit but it helps
Yeah, I saw that earlier, but if I want to PLAY game, that mod takes fun out of it !!!!! I don`t want to click any more than now !!!
:D(y)

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
is not 8325... :cry: ... where i can find that correct code for alarm?
Don't ask over 66 pages and still no answer given. it's 842 something you cant even see the last number.

After 15 attempts and better glasses it's 8423. Your all welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caiatris

FriedPasta

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, so after playing the 0.3 I must say:

Imo this can be a masterpiece. The renders are AWESOME :PogChamp:
It is prolly one of the best 3D work Ive seen in a long long time.
Congrats to the team, the delays were painful but more than welcome if the game keeps getting this good. (but I need the next version quick, it is so good lol)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
he just makes me mad
Ron when he sees MC's Mother: DUDE I WANT TO FUCK HER SOO BAD! please be a brother and let me fuck your mother!!!
MC to Rons Mother: Dude your mother is so fucking fine
Ron: DUDE SHUTUP YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE THATS MY MOTHER!!
ME: dude its only fair if MC says that about your mother!!! you go around saying things like that

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
For some reason texting back iris and chloe after the prologue doesnt work. I can only reply the mom and sophie. Dont know if this is a bug.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Awesome update...
Not like boring FW but that game have more Patreons I don't understand lol....
Keep it up Dev...
One day your dreams come true....

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
incest patch working with last version? And walkthrough is not needed? I cant see any walkthrough or walkthrough mod in main threat?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes