Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
I am just totally stuck after the prologue. After waking up in the new house you cannot leave any room after the first one at all?! All these arrows in the rooms cease to work completely?! Very strange I tried different saves, always the same problem? It is alson not possible to interact with any itzems after the first room... Anyone with an idea to sove this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobby Boucher

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
I am just totally stuck after the prologue. After waking up in the new house you cannot leave any room after the first one at all?! All these arrows in the rooms cease to work completely?! Very strange I tried different saves, always the same problem? It is alson not possible to interact with any itzems after the first room... Anyone with an idea to sove this?
All the way over on the right side of the screen, in the middle,there should be a little sort of white bar...click on it.

Fluo

May 15, 2021
i have the same problem but not on the first day.... only after i went to school and in the livingroom (where i supposed to go to lauren)

the room menu is also not working.. nothing is.
completely stuck :(

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Why some choice can't be chosen? Like invite Elena to the party? What do I need to do to have the opportunity to invite her?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, just finished it for the first time. Gotta say, it is amazing. I enjoyed it a lot :) Looking forward for next update. So far, I guess I don't have a favorite girl outside the family (Lauren and Iris). The other ones are great, I liked Jasmine and Elena. Camelia is sweet, but yea, Lauren and Iris are the best, in my opinion. Great job, dev!

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes