Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Ron is fucking annoying, faggot talks way too much about your mother and sister even after being told to shut up, but as soon as you bring up his mom its going to far. If one of my friends talked about my mother that much after being told to stop, I would beat some sense into him.

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
I'm aware of what's going on and I'll be sure to consider your opinion. But I have a better idea than nuking it. Your comment made me laugh a lot :ROFLMAO:. I realize that the difference between the first episode and the new update is huge. But it was the first game we made. It would be very good for me if you evaluate it like this. I have been saying from the very beginning that such comments are very justified. But in our mind. We'll handle this too.
Can i see the old models before they were changed? I just discovered this game yesterday.

onlyfunfunf

May 18, 2021
How to massage Mom tits at the end when I try she gets up and somebody shows on the door.
Can somebody help or post a save with tits massage.

Aug 2, 2021
i've compared previous version to this update and difference is visible. it's not only sister was changed, also principal clothes were replaced with sexier.
Developer improving this game with better models, i know previous sister model was kinda cute but noone said she will never dye her hair in future updates ;)
Anyway, i liked this update and i'm waiting for more.
Thank you!

Reactions: allura404

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
i have to say this is the game that hyped for the most .
every charecters feels diffrent and the models are amazing.. the story is good.. its just amazing.
keep up the good work dev you'll see great results.

JDFoz

Mar 9, 2018
0x52_URM cheats

mc(money etc ) // points // path // gallery

View attachment 1445902 View attachment 1445904 View attachment 1445903 View attachment 1445901

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1445899 View attachment 1445900

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
Hey dude. For the gallery file, can you explain something to me. Are these scenes that can be re-watched that you have already gone through and selected? If so, how do I access them in game?

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
"yOu'Re tHe wOrSt pErSoN i'Ve EvEr KnOwN iN mY lIfE, dAvE. wHy ArE yOu sO fUlL oF eViL, mAn?!?!"
Fucking cringed, and people are saying the story for this is good? The retard MC fell for the same thing twice, and why is he the one doing the break ins anyways? It's Ron's fuck up not his. This takes place in America right? This would be easily solved with a gun.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Good.
With this update he has increased the patreons from 57 to 109 in less than a week (until now), I'm sorry that they lack animations that I had enjoyed so much until the previous release, I hope they will soon fill this gap and that surely it will help him to further increase the success achieved so far.

Reactions: m4pII

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Trying to figure out how to get this scene, can anyone help me? What character even is this?
It's Sario's wife Alessia and it's not really a scene. Sario slapped her on the ass, I'm hoping the MC gets some of that kinda action he does have a bone to pick with him, it is his drugs afterall.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
I can't see how an blank renpy file activates it, unless the code just looks for a file named patch?
Well, if you dont use the patch.rpy, instead "mom" you will see "Lauren". So, the code look for a file named patch.rpy for activate the incest. The script that have this code, is inside the file archive.rpa.
Check it out.

image_2021-10-13_042930.png

Reactions: Krynh

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
"yOu'Re tHe wOrSt pErSoN i'Ve EvEr KnOwN iN mY lIfE, dAvE. wHy ArE yOu sO fUlL oF eViL, mAn?!?!"
Fucking cringed, and people are saying the story for this is good? The retard MC fell for the same thing twice, and why is he the one doing the break ins anyways? It's Ron's fuck up not his. This takes place in America right? This would be easily solved with a gun.
At the beginning they showed mc in cuffs, and as the story progressed i was thinking that may be mc grew a pair and finally decided to deposit every single bullet that machine gun has in Dave's asshole until he coughs last one of them.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Just needs to look for the file once on Start-Up and set a flag. Once set (or not) it can branch or translate correctly.
It checks for the file every time.
Python:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
    MC "Society says it is wrong to have sex with my mom!"
if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
    MC "Society says it is wrong to have sex with my friend!"
When will this taboo of having sex with friends end!

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
B
I like the old model of Iris more, but I think the new model of Chloe is better. The aunt scenes in the new version drove me crazy. I like she even more than Lauren
Brother do you have the ss of Iris old model before it was changed?? I kinda wanna dee to compare it to the new model that you are talking about.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hey dude. For the gallery file, can you explain something to me. Are these scenes that can be re-watched that you have already gone through and selected? If so, how do I access them in game?
should unlock the entry´s for gallery if there is one
havent found one so far i played (not done with it)

Reactions: Before I Forget
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes