Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sure y'all get this too sometimes. Even after you get this scene and then gets you a perk, this repeats. My other playthrough (before replaying to get other things I've missed), they disappeared. Maybe it's a bug, idk. I did it again and it gave me another perk to choose and then now I have 0 dollars ($60 --> $30 --> $0). I file saved it before encountering this scene anyway, so I'm just gonna proceed on.

1634170403282.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: belovedeggs
Jul 13, 2018
0x52_URM cheats

mc(money etc ) // points // path // gallery

View attachment 1445902 View attachment 1445904 View attachment 1445903 View attachment 1445901

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1445899 View attachment 1445900

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )
your mod have gallery but i cant find this game gallery ...

BazzaBoi

May 27, 2017
hi has any one else had a problem when you get home after talking to camelia it put me in the living room and i cant click on the arrows or the short cut panel nothing is happening

Reactions: Fluo and swewolf

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How to take screenshots? S doesn't work because the dev has remapped the key buttoms it seems.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This update was complete 180 from the prologue. It wasn't a cringefest this time around, Ron wasn't as aggravating as he was before, no innuendos to leave players feeling confused and paranoid, and whatever I thought I knew wasn't the case and I'm glad for that. People who played the prologue talked a lot of shit, including yours truly, but at the end of the day players can only go by and react to what was presented to us, and for me it was dozens of red flags. That being said you gotta give credit to the Dev, by comparison the prologue and ep1 was like night and day. Damn near felt like a new game entirely, my hope is that the Dev build off this momentum because if ep1 is any indication of how potentially good this game could be I'm buying in.

Almost forgot the new look of Iris is fantastic. (y)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This update was complete 180 from the prologue. It wasn't a cringefest this time around, Ron wasn't as aggravating as he was before, no innuendos to leave players feeling confused and paranoid, and whatever I thought I knew wasn't the case and I'm glad for that. People who played the prologue talked a lot of shit, including yours truly, but at the end of the day players can only go by and react to what was presented to us, and for me it was dozens of red flags. That being said you gotta give credit to the Dev, by comparison the prologue and ep1 was like night and day. Damn near felt like a new game entirely, my hope is that the Dev build off this momentum because if ep1 is any indication of how potentially good this game could be I'm buying in.

Almost forgot the new look of Iris is fantastic. (y)
yeah
was about to drop the game at the prologue .. - glad i made it to ep1

there should be a hint or something at the op lol
i think alot of ppl drop it at prologue

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
yeah
was about to drop the game at the prologue .. - glad i made it to ep1

there should be a hint or something at the op lol
i think alot of ppl drop it at prologue
Yeah I remember almost everyone being uptight and ticked off after the prologue. Hopefully the ones that quit the game afterwards gives it a second chance.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Is the animated version released cuz on 8 Oct they said on Ptreon that they'll add them this week, no?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
How to take screenshots? S doesn't work because the dev has remapped the key buttoms it seems.
When you take a screenshot with shift+s, text appears on the screen. I suggest you take a screenshot with 'Lwin+Printscreen'. If you have a macro key on your mouse you can do 'h' and 'lwin+prtscn' like this. It's very comfortable.

With lwin+prtscn the screenshots are saved in C:\Users\<username>\Pictures\Screenshots directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Hey Lisc-Moody please excuse my curiosity but when can we expect to have sex with Lauren?Is it some "endgoal" far in the future or maybe the next update? Im curious because many games with Mom-son declare sex between mom and son as something far away,i dont think that is the case here when im looking at the current release :D hope you can satisfy my curiosity,please keep up your wonderful work,this update is really awesome :love:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes