Nov 7, 2020
Episode one is a major facelift that needed to happen, people were on edge in this thread lol and rightfully so, there was a lot of question marks after the release of the prologue and I’m glad a lot of questions got answered. Aside from the Mom, the Aunt is my favorite. She’s been shacking up old geezers that probably couldn’t get it up so I know her pussy is overdue for a good fucking. Great update, and fuck off to Ron.

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
I'm glad I decided to give this a second chance and suffered through the prologue because the ending and the chapters that come after were actually great, Dev you really need to change up some of the prologue, its way too annoying it made me almost not play the game, and that would have been a shame because hiding behind that prologue is a gem of a game.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just finished it and I really liked pretty much everything about the game the Renders and animations and story all I thought were really top-notch. The main thing missing I feel would be sex sound effects such as moaning etc... and it's always nice to hear that ass being slapped well for me anyway. Now I don't know if there are plans for that to happen but what I do know is that if it did that is a game I could support and I am sure this won't happen as most games won't include it but a few transgenders were thrown into the mix. Soz if I sound greedy in that department but hey I like what I like wow that would for me at least make it so much better but even without that it would be so much better just with sex sound effects such as I said before. Anyway, I really liked the game and I really am looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the great work.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Very, very very nice game...

A bit too early to leave a review for me, but at this rate it will definitely be a 5/5

Story is very interesting, renders a pretty damn good, love the different females.
Game mechanics are interesting.

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Love the game; eagerly awaiting updates. BTW, is this connected to Deliverance? They have the same UI, and I don't think that's Ren'Py standard.

yesyes357

Nov 19, 2020
I talked to Lauren and she says about something to do with Chloe's room. Now I click on hint button it says talk to Lauren. What do I do?
I am stuck.
I am stuck too. I went through all the options in the conversation. Could someone please help?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes