Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
how do I get the option of going to the garden because normally I get arrows of going to a place, but there is no arrow or highlighted door on my screen, only inventory bag, phone, money stats and hints.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
how do I get the option of going to the garden because normally I get arrows of going to a place, but there is no arrow or highlighted door on my screen, only inventory bag, phone, money stats and hints.
Click on the small yellow stripe on the right at the screen and you can choose locations directly

Reactions: Jarul

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm sure y'all get this too sometimes. Even after you get this scene and then gets you a perk, this repeats. My other playthrough (before replaying to get other things I've missed), they disappeared. Maybe it's a bug, idk. I did it again and it gave me another perk to choose and then now I have 0 dollars ($60 --> $30 --> $0). I file saved it before encountering this scene anyway, so I'm just gonna proceed on.

View attachment 1451792
I should've been more specific on these attachments (pictures) so here. I chose yellow pheonix and after this scene ends, this happens.
I'm probably gonna go restart from scratch (starting from when you chose your first perk) just to see if that happens again. I so happen to have my save file from 2 days ago and I loaded it up. Chose a perk and they disappeared from the location. *thinking emoji x2* no idea. forreals.
test1.PNG test2.PNG test3.PNG

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I should've been more specific on these attachments (pictures) so here. I chose yellow pheonix and after this scene ends, this happens.
I'm probably gonna go restart from scratch (starting from when you chose your first perk) just to see if that happens again. I so happen to have my save file from 2 days ago and I loaded it up. Chose a perk and they disappeared from the location. *thinking emoji x2* no idea. forreals.
View attachment 1453161 View attachment 1453162 View attachment 1453163
same for me

Reactions: Hmong-sama

swewolf

Oct 31, 2019
hi has any one else had a problem when you get home after talking to camelia it put me in the living room and i cant click on the arrows or the short cut panel nothing is happening
the same for me, im on charisma path, and i stucked in this point to ...

Reactions: Fluo

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Is there any scenes with her or what? I played v.03 and got to her kissing MC in bed, but is that it or is there more?
There are 2 paths on the VN: alpha (MC makes the best effort in assosination of his anthogonist) and beta (MC forfeits from assasination). Finals are different. There is still lack of penetration between MC and Lauren but its approaching.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
There are 2 paths on the VN: alpha (MC makes the best effort in assosination of his anthogonist) and beta (MC forfeits from assasination). Finals are different. There is still lack of penetration between MC and Lauren but its approaching.
Alpha final is that she is passed out drunk by the time MC comes home and she gives a kiss in bed, whereas beta is the whole fondle her tits thing right?

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes