Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I think you are playing for the first time from the very beginning. We have made several statements on this subject. There is no NTR before and after this game, and there will never be! I suggest you finish the entire game and reconsider your review. It will not go around. There is nothing more to be said than that. Words are very clear and precise. The reason why I couldn't explain clearly what was going on in the first part was because that was the whole point of the second part. What happened to Mc and Lauren and how they got through it together. I couldn't give a spoiler for a whole update. Now I'm telling you clearly.
You gotta bookmark this on the preview page. I'll be honest with you i was going to fuck the shit out of ratings, fuck man
DELETE THE PROLOGUE. NUKE IT. FUCKING BURN IT.
That was one of the dumbest thing you'll ever come across. Instead just add some paragraphs explaining the beginning.
Newcomers like me who'll play for the first time will find it really hard to proceed further. Is that mc born with dildo up his ass, I'm not expecting him to straight up behave like a terminator but at least act like you have a pair of balls between your thighs. You created some really gorgeous renders and models man honestly, but wouldn't mind seeing some uniformity, tinch of realism and rules of sanity in the storyline. Fucking felt like beating myself with the baseball bat.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Really like the character models for the girls, but too bad the MC looks awful, Dev changed how his sister's hair looked, should do the same for him. I like my MCs to have a soul and the story, I don't even want to get started on that. I'm playing right now and it's starting to get more and more annoying. I had to post to vent some steam, it seems MC is more Ron's bitch then his friend, why do we have to solve his problems? With how much he talks about your mother/sister he needs to be punched in the head, its one thing to joke with your friend, but its completely different when you do it constantly and don't stop after being told.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
So only way we can go and paint with Lauren is if we always choose the smart ass or a hole choice? So we can have enough pts in that category to tell pizza man to piss off? Seems like that will put all other ladies off other than getting to Lauren...

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I thnk this game needs more save file slots lol I'm already about to be on Page 8. And is on the scene where the MC takes over Dave and has to do all these stuff and shit...and uhh yeah. So many choices to lead to lol
Edit: Wow there are so many things I've missed. I've been replaying just to see things I've missed during my playthroughs.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
I thnk this game needs more save file slots lol I'm already about to be on Page 8. And is on the scene where the MC takes over Dave and has to do all these stuff and shit...and uhh yeah. So many choices to lead to lol
Save limit infinite. Click the little arrow.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a ntr version or some way to see what happens with mother in the bathroom with two students?
Man this has been answered here enough times to really pad the number of pages on this thread
There is no ntr in the game and the answers you want about what happens are all found in the latest update

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
how to get the money, i only got $15 from garage, need another $15 pls help. Thanks :)
Pay attention to the places in the sandbox section, theres money in the garage like you said but also in the fridge in the kitchen and nightstand in sisters room among other places

The Aligator

Dec 29, 2018
Man this has been answered here enough times to really pad the number of pages on this thread
There is no ntr in the game and the answers you want about what happens are all found in the latest update
Does it? going through that many pages is a hell lot of work. In any case, good to know! thx man

Reactions: Gajo99
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes