TheDuraflex

Feb 17, 2018
This is really really good but why no new animations on the new sex scenes? Other than that keep up the good job!

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The story was much better this time around, I don't trust Ron and I'm glad I had the opportunity to plow his mom. I love the mom character so much and glad there's a possibly to protect her and wipe her slant clean, it sucks she was betrayed and treated this way. But I like enjoy this version of the MC over the whiny, childish version I saw in the prologue.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I gotta give credit where it's due, Episode 1 was much better and enjoyable to me compared to the prologue. There was far too much content from Ron. He was everywhere, from seeing Iris and Lauren in all of their glory (which ticked me off tbh), to their annoying back and forth arguments. In episode 1 however the flow of the story feels much better, the MC grew a set of balls apparently. He came off as more mature, smarter, cunning, reasonable and even a bit manipulative, when needed of course. The best part for me was the ability to tell Ron to fuck off, ignoring him was the best part about this update.

I would've preferred not to have been dragged into this whole blackmail nonsense in the first place, but we probably wouldn't have a story now would we? If Ron is behind this then he needs to burn, only problem is the officer did say that the voice sounded like an adolescent so I kinda doubt it.

Billy the beta betrayed Lauren and threw her under the bus, which was a total dick move... speaking of dick, he secretly loves it. Not really surprised though, I knew something was off about him, but I just figured he was a cuck like Ron's dad Phill. In hindsight the only thing he accomplished was to bring Lauren and MC even closer and present the opportunity for MC to step up in the man of the house role. So thanks Billy. I chose to work with detective Ludwig obviously because I wanna see Lauren fully exonerated and get justice for her, it's fucked up how they ruined her reputation.

But to sum it all up I'm impressed with what I saw. A lot of things were cleared up for me in this episode so thankfully I can take this game more serious and give it a real chance and maybe even subscribe. By the way the new version of Iris is beautiful, her old version wasn't bad either. Maybe the Dev will have plans for that model and bring her back as someone else, who knows? Gotta say though, in terms of likeability Iris is up there with Caroline and Selina as my favorite big sisters. Lastly, I know there's a lot of pussy to chase in this game, but I'm content with the 4 ladies on my household, anything else is just an added bonus.

Akkido

Mar 14, 2018
The incest patch that's linked is just a blank notepad, so I modified a different games patch. It seems to work just fine for this game, I've yet to fully test it though.

• Angry
Reactions: Otyi and ann87ra

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Fixed rollback is a real drag. All it does is make you consider more annoying alternatives. It's kind of a slap in the face, telling the players our time isn't worth much. It could be worse, but still. I'd guess rollback is used more often to redo choices than to replay the last few screens, so... yeah. Could be worse, but still crippled in a way that makes players waste their time if they want to actually do more than see whatever happens to show up on a single route they stumble on. The more interested you are in the game, the more you get punished. Yay...

And there's a bunch of anti-synergies here making everything even more painful and time consuming.

In list form...

* Fixed rollback - Means you need to use saves or an entire new playthrough to change anything.
* Unreliable skipping - Even if you do redo something, the skipping randomly cutting out means you have to spend way more time getting through stuff you've already seen. When making new choices or especially playing through again, this also makes it super difficult to figure out what is and is not new.
* Hidden exclusive choices - You can't always tell when you're actually making a choice, so even if you make a billion saves to limit how far back you need to go, you'll still be forced to deal with the skipping issue. Also you have to remember them all in a new playthrough or deal with the aforementioned issues just to see the other option.
* Quicksave not apparently bound, nor bindable - This is despite the quicksave category showing up in the save menu. showing up in the save game menu. Just in case you had any hope that saving religiously would help, you'll instead spend more time saving than playing as you do it the long way. It's possible I somehow missed it, but I hit most every key and nothing, and there's no bind option in the menu.

This game has a lot of cool things going for it, but honestly, shit like this just makes it so painful to deal with. This is only exacerbated with serial releases, particularly if old work get a touch up or saves break or a player just can't remember that much and wants to briefly skim through to remind themselves what happened. And if somebody is really devoted to seeing all the options, they've got to put in tons of work every single release and also keep track of what's happening in each set of choices.

Why would you want this much friction for players to actually see all your hard work?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I just finished v0.3. The game is simply a masterpiece. The renders, the music, the characters, the story, the gameplay... all of them are of high quality. From the prologue, it was clear that the game already had a lot of potential. The developer has taken the game to a whole new level with the update. It was definitely worth the months of waiting. The new characters have been very good, the game is absolutely flawless in terms of characters. Especially our aunt is my favorite character, she is incredibly hot.

It definitely took the first place among the 3D games I played. Thank you again for this great game. I'm looking forward to the next version. Good luck

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The incest patch that's linked is just a blank notepad, so I modified a different games patch. It seems to work just fine for this game, I've yet to fully test it though.
A+ for effort, but your patch isn't needed.

The incest patch is already in the game. The game checks for a file named "patch.rpy" and will switch over to the incest dialogues. That's all.

Reactions: Nerttu
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes