Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Downloaded, started up version 3.1 and it ends the story at same part as version 0.3. guessing this was a QoL update.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Is the writing of the MC better than in the prologue for the most part yes but at least for me there are other things that make it worse like the introduced sandbox or the missable scenes.
sorry
My knowledge is mostly from the conversations I've had with other people about this game (a game I'm highly interested in playing but haven't got the time to get around it YET)
I don't know how good/bad the sandbox is can't comment on that and the missable scenes about that from what I've understood is that it's pretty hard to miss them, a friend who went blindly in this game said that at the end he only missed 1 scene.
Don't know.. will soon , well hopefully soon , will find out.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So I actually thought this game was further along than it is. I just played the most recent update (after stopping previously after the Prologue) and was surprised when it said the update was over. While I am not a fan of the free roam/sandbox parts, and the English really needs to be fixed, I still really enjoyed playing this game. Pretty much all the girls are great looking and the renders are very well done. The animations are short but they do play smooth which is good. A lot of girls were introduced and it should be fun seeing how things play out with each of them. I will certainly be looking forward to the next update.

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Do I need to start again? I played until previous update.. where MC going to get the door at night and there is pick a trait. Next, goes to credit scene.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Do I need to start again? I played until previous update.. where MC going to get the door at night and there is pick a trait. Next, goes to credit scene.
there was no new content added in the update, just fixes and animations, read the changelog... so you dont have to startt new game, you have to wait for a new content update.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I seriously can't stand how much of a bitch the main character is lol. Any man that comes his way with his dick swinging, MC is ready to deepthroat it without being asked to ... Couldn't stand up to Dave, can't stand up to fat italian man, can't tell people to fuck off without being laughed at. If I didn't like the female characters in this so much I think I would have dropped the story.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I knew the update with the animation was on it's way, but wasn't sure if I wanted to do another playthrough so soon in order to see them. Then I remembered that there was another path, the Intimidation route and I gotta say that while I do like the path that I'm on already the Intimidation path was very enjoyable. I loved it, the MC is more assertive in terms of getting things done, my favorite part of that route was slapping around those two lying asses that helped with Lauren getting fired. It also works because of my disdain for Ron, the MC was much more savage and direct when dealing with him. The MC is Dave's replacement apparently in terms of drugs and other shady businesses, it's probably gonna end badly for him but I hope not.

The animations delivered though, Rose's scene in the teacher's lounge in particular gotten even better, as if it wasn't already sexy before but with the new animations it elevated the scene 10x, that and the Yellow Phoenix scene. I liked the Lauren massage ending on my Charisma path a little more than the ending on the Intimidation route, it felt more intimate to me. Can't wait to see what's next.

Side note: The Outro needs to be tweaked a little, I made me feel as if Dave was the star of the game and the MC was second fiddle. It's also still using the old blue haired Iris model.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes