EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Please somebody tell me this game gets better after prolog, because it is a horrible beginning. Nobody would be friends with Ron. Most "friends" in these games are losers. When will devs figure this out?

Reactions: _baka_

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Please somebody tell me this game gets better after prolog, because it is a horrible beginning. Nobody would be friends with Ron. Most "friends" in these games are losers. When will devs figure this out?
from what I understand the prologue is not the best for MC but after the prologue, in chapter 1, MC is starting to look really good
at least that's what I've been told my quite a few people who play this game
so .. if they are lying to me I'm lying to you as well now :D
but I do trust them and if they say in chapter 1 MC is a lot better then that's probably how it is :D
I still need to get around to playing it :D

Reactions: EJW

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yep - it will be much better after prologue
alot of ppl dropped the game because the prologue - and came back :cool:

Reactions: EJW

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
from what I understand the prologue is not the best for MC but after the prologue, in chapter 1, MC is starting to look really good
at least that's what I've been told my quite a few people who play this game
so .. if they are lying to me I'm lying to you as well now :D
but I do trust them and if they say in chapter 1 MC is a lot better then that's probably how it is :D
I still need to get around to playing it :D
Thanks! I hope it does I hate playing as a beta.

Reactions: BTLD

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well
idk what the problems are - my mod works for me
i tested it 3x now (deleted persistent file to test)

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
[CYTAT="dankykong, post: 6961343, członek: 3930024"]
Usunąłem trwały plik w %appdata%, a w folderze gry nadal wszystko jest zablokowane?

:) nie mogę powiedzieć więcej sry
[/CYTAT]
ok

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
any idea where and how can i find a key to help out the guy in the police station ?

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I hope that in the future, some artworks made by the developer other than the scenes in the game will be added to the gallery

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes